• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    We've never killed Mafia with lynching an inactive
    In any game? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
      In any game? Really?
      I didn't play Mafia 1, but not in the other 2. Mafia are generally too invested in those games to hold themselves back from posting.
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        What a joke that we lynched Wraith, I'm seriously annoyed at that. Good job by mafia I suppose. Deaner and md4l are scum by the way. It wouldn't surprise me if mafia wins after the next day phase
        Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        I don't know it, I'm just 99% sure in my gut.

Look at the timing of MD4L's announcement. The fact that he's only investigated VF, Prodigdy and Deaner (who tried to jump on the lynch bandwagon for me that MD4L started). Also I can't see why town would have a vote block. They both make sense on the list (I think)... MD4L is playing just like IR in the last game (corrupt cop type role).
        I'm 100% positive I've never typed the words lynch chicagojay before now. If you can find the post to prove me wrong, go for it. But I didn't hop on a bandwagon for you.

I feel like the people saying that they're "positive" I'm scum, are scum themselves, and are just trying to push to lynch me. And as I've already stated a few times before, Mafia will not win as long as I'm alive.

Comment

• Hi Deaner
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• chicagojay and Ckane are the two absolutely certain I'm scum, by the way. Paddy seems to be certain of it, as well. If they push through my lynch next day phase, I guarantee they're all scum.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Hi Deaner
            Hey baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
              Hey baby.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Back to unraveling the mystery of the tags... pheltz=old was probably Sancho or a mod... umad i bent u over swag, that is probably leelee

play smarter idiots, I am guessing that is Chg or NLights.

Edit - dead people need to stfu, probably Paddy
                Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-30-2011, 11:24 AM. Reason: Just to show that I can. Muahahahahaha

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  Ok I guess this is the only way I save myself on the next day. I have that secret vote. I have primarily used it as a double vote throughout the voting process but usually wait until a lynch is close before using it as I don't someone lynched without just cause or being able to speak up for themsleves is the evidence isn't totally concrete.

The reason that I feel my role is important at this stage in the game is that every vote is really important particularly when there are only 17 total votes (16 people alive plus my extra vote) right now and I, for all intense purposes, have a double vote which leaves the Mafia block voting weaker. With the numbers dwindling phase by phase my role becomes more important.

NC, this is the reason I have parchment in my house I assume. It is so I can write my secret vote for the lynch and give to Swag.
                  *All intents and purposes

Who had a double vote before? Pheltz?

Comment

chicagojay and Ckane are the two absolutely certain I'm scum, by the way. Paddy seems to be certain of it, as well. If they push through my lynch next day phase, I guarantee they're all scum.
                    CJ and CKane were confirmed town by IBMG..
                    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I'm not going to make a huge deal about this but a herbal doctor could have been the one that killed Clovdyx?
                      What? How...?

*Clang!* *Clang!* *Clang!*

*Tsst*

*Clang!* *Clang!* *Clang*

*Tsst*

A man withdraws a mace from the water and observes his craftsmanship... He turns it end over end and observes it's quality, looking for any sort of imperfection... To his disdain he finds one, a slight crack in running up the side of it.

"Blast!"

Refusing to settle for anything short of perfection, he decides to make another. He replaces the current mace in the forge allowing the metal to heat up.

Clovdyx, realizing his great thirst, decides to go and quench it... In his mind, using this as the reason for the uncharacteristic blemish in his work. He goes and he returns. Seeing that the mace was almost entirely red hot he panics and rushes to get a hold of the cool part while he still can. In his haste, he neglects to see one of his projects from a previous night, a sword, leaning against a pillar... He feels the pain of it cut his shin slightly, but that is not important at the moment, he is falling forward and...

*Tsst*

"AHHHH!"

Intense screams of pain fill the air as his upper body land in the forge and he suffers the major burns... Not a soul in their right mind could have slept through the horrifying screams of agony... Clovdyx is dead. He was The Blacksmith, Town-Aligned
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

*All intents and purposes

Who had a double vote before? Pheltz?
                        I knew the phrase went something like that.

Yeah Pheltz had it in Mafia 2. He role-claimed it early which is probably what Ii should have done because that strategy worked for him as he lasted very long. I just prefer to keep the mystery of the game going for a long as possible though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91
                          Wrong on all accounts.

Impressive.
                          **** you. Tell me.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

I'm 100% positive I've never typed the words lynch chicagojay before now. If you can find the post to prove me wrong, go for it. But I didn't hop on a bandwagon for you.

I feel like the people saying that they're "positive" I'm scum, are scum themselves, and are just trying to push to lynch me. And as I've already stated a few times before, Mafia will not win as long as I'm alive.
                            How could your role be that op'd?

Comment

• I'm going to bring Chg91 back to life just to modkill him immediately.

This is a joke...kind of.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                                What? How...?
                                I'm getting really bad with who was who, I meant the Seer who choked on burning herbs

Comment

Working...
                                X