This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
    It's not overpowered. It's my ability, a passive one at that. The game cannot end as long as I'm alive.
    That sounds extremely overpowered, I don't believe it at all

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
      Lol seriously? I haven't been able to vote for two of the days in the game so far, keep up. I was incapacitated day 2, and recently arrested and couldn't vote. Also, JLash's results were only revealed to us for days 1-3, because he was killed night , and I voted for both of the days in that time frame that I was able to.

Also, 4/5 non-townies from the Day 1 vote have been accounted for. So, sure, I could be the last non-town member to vote day 1, but I'm not, and the odds of me lying aren't really in your favor.

One thing I'm curious about though, Paddy, why have you been a part of EVERY ONE of these bandwagon lynches.. like EVERY-ONE-OF-THEM... but didn't vote for Prodigy.................?
      My question was less about the JLash thing and more abut your lack of voting

Comment

Anyways, been looking at some stuff,

Day 2: there were 7 non-town voters (chg, taylor, mpg & prodigy were 4)

so 3 out of Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner, Vitor, CKane, CJ are non-town.

Day 3: there were 8 non-town voters (taylor, mpg, prodigy & body burner being 4 of them) so this means that there was 1 NEW non-town voter on day 3 that didn't vote on day 2.

New voters on day 3: Sancho, Hyper, Sitisfit, Hunter... one of them are non-town

3 non-town members voted both days... people that voted both days: Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner, Vitor & CJ... 3 of them are non-town.

I'm willing to give CJ the benefit of the doubt and not include him since he was cleared by IBMG early in the game. IBMG also cleared CKane, and he is 95% not scum, as he was on the vote for day 2, but not day 3, so I'm going to assume IBMG's results are accurate, either way.

So that leaves the following 6 people, of which 3 are scum: Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner & Vitor... I say we just start voting them off one by one.
        OH SNAP, FIGURED IT OUT! GOOD GAME SCUM !!!

Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner & Vitor... Of these 6 people THREE of them didn't vote day 1: Paddy, mdb, & Deaner.

Since 4/5 non-town from day 1 vote have been accounted for, at most 1 person out of Tango, MD4L & Vitor are not town

This means that AT LEAST 2/3 OF PADDY, MDB & DEANER ARE NOT TOWN.

And then, 1 out of Sancho, Hyper, Sitisfit, Hunter are non-town.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
          I was across the country away from a computer when Prodigy was lynched.
          Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
          My question was less about the JLash thing and more abut your lack of voting
          That may or may not be true, the fact remains that you have been a part of every one of these speed lynches, but didn't vote for the only scum person that's been found.

I've been a part of none of these speed lynches, and yet I'm the suspicious one?

Let's go through this again... I've voted 3 times. I've been incapacitated once and arrested once, so I couldn't vote 2 times. And I didn't take part in the speed lynches that have been taking place, which for the majority have been lynches of town people, what 3 or 4 times? So I've voted 3 out of a possible 6 or 7 times.

Again, you've been a part of EVERY lynch in this game, against town, against independents, but you were NOT a part of the only lynch against the true scum faction.

That, sir, is mighty suspicious.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• mafia be scramblin', trying to get into damage control mode.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I'm just saying we can't take it as gospel, but yeah, I'm growing tired of Deaner's act. It's almost Kaiser-esque, "I speak the truth" "I'm keeping the town alive" "Kill me and it's game over"
              He's reminding me of Swag in Mafia 2 where anytime someone would accuse him he'd get super defensive and call everyone idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                He's reminding me of Swag in Mafia 2 where anytime someone would accuse him he'd get super defensive and call everyone idiots.
                I'm getting that vibe from NC now too, even if he is taking a good look at the voting figures.

And NC just take my word that i was in Cork from Friday afternoon til Saturday evening, I posted that I was going before I left and posted as soon as I was back saying I was. An investigator said to vote for Prodigy, I would have been all over that early in tha game, they're either right and we got scum or they're wrong and they get lynched the next day. I haven't been "Bandwagoning" a lot of those votes, plenty of times I've been in the 1st 2 or 3 votes based on evidence put forward.

You don't get to look down on me for voting for town when the majority of the people did and you didn't participate at all. You didn't vote for Prodigy either

Comment

OH SNAP, FIGURED IT OUT! GOOD GAME SCUM !!!

Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner & Vitor... Of these 6 people THREE of them didn't vote day 1: Paddy, mdb, & Deaner.

Since 4/5 non-town from day 1 vote have been accounted for, at most 1 person out of Tango, MD4L & Vitor are not town

This means that AT LEAST 2/3 OF PADDY, MDB & DEANER ARE NOT TOWN.

And then, 1 out of Sancho, Hyper, Sitisfit, Hunter are non-town.
                  I went over this yesterday.

You overlooked a few things, IR was non-town and voted day one, which means exactly one out of: Sitisfit, Hyper, Body Burner, SanchoPanza, MD4L, NorthernCharge , chicagojay, Tango, or Vitor is non-town

Day two, Chg, Mpg, Taylor, Carling and Prodigy were non-town votes, so exactly three of: Vitor, The Deaner, PaddyPatriot, Tango, mdb17, MD4L, chicagojay are non-town

Day three, Mpg, Prodigy, and Taylor were non-town votes, so there's exactly five out of: miamidolphin4life, NorthernCharge, SanchoPanza, PaddyPatriot , chicagojay , Hunter, Hyperborean, The Deaner, mdb17, Sitisfit, Tango and Vitor

Now, notice that the list of day two names is contained in the list of day three names, so we can use the fact that we know three of: Vitor, The Deaner, PaddyPatriot, Tango, mdb17, MD4L, chicagojay are non-town and simplify that last list to

Exactly two of NorthernCharge, SanchoPanza, Hunter, Hyperborean, Sitisfit, Vitor

So here's the conclusion:
                  Exactly one out of: Sitisfit, Hyper, Body Burner, SanchoPanza, MD4L, NorthernCharge , chicagojay, Tango, or Vitor is non-town
                  Exactly three of: Vitor, The Deaner, PaddyPatriot, Tango, mdb17, MD4L, chicagojay are non-town
                  Exactly two of NorthernCharge, SanchoPanza, Hunter, Hyperborean, Sitisfit, Vitor, Body Burner

Now, since there's only one non-town on the first list, once we figure out which one is non-town, we can clear everyone else on the list. So look at it case by case.

If Sitisfit is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared
                  If Hyper is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared
                  If Sanchez is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared
                  If NorthernCharge is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared
                  If Vitor is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared

If MD4L is non-town, then Hunter is the only non-town on the third list where there's supposed to be two non-town, which isn't impossible thus MD4L is town
                  If ChicagoJay is non-town, then Hunter is the only non-town on the third list where there's supposed to be two non-town, which isn't impossible thus ChicagoJay is town
                  If Tango is non-town, then Hunter is the only non-town on the third list where there's supposed to be two non-town, which isn't impossible thus Tango is town
                  If Body Burner is non-town, then Hunter is the only non-town on the third list where there's supposed to be two non-town, which isn't impossible thus Body Burner is town

Comment

I'm getting that vibe from NC now too, even if he is taking a good look at the voting figures.

And NC just take my word that i was in Cork from Friday afternoon til Saturday evening, I posted that I was going before I left and posted as soon as I was back saying I was. An investigator said to vote for Prodigy, I would have been all over that early in tha game, they're either right and we got scum or they're wrong and they get lynched the next day. I haven't been "Bandwagoning" a lot of those votes, plenty of times I've been in the 1st 2 or 3 votes based on evidence put forward.

You don't get to look down on me for voting for town when the majority of the people did and you didn't participate at all. You didn't vote for Prodigy either
                    I can vouch that he was out for a while last weekend. He held up the Forum member draft for a bit.

Comment

Anyways, been looking at some stuff,

Day 2: there were 7 non-town voters (chg, taylor, mpg & prodigy were 4)

so 3 out of Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner, Vitor, CKane, CJ are non-town.

Day 3: there were 8 non-town voters (taylor, mpg, prodigy & body burner being 4 of them) so this means that there was 1 NEW non-town voter on day 3 that didn't vote on day 2.

New voters on day 3: Sancho, Hyper, Sitisfit, Hunter... one of them are non-town

3 non-town members voted both days... people that voted both days: Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner, Vitor & CJ... 3 of them are non-town.

I'm willing to give CJ the benefit of the doubt and not include him since he was cleared by IBMG early in the game. IBMG also cleared CKane, and he is 95% not scum, as he was on the vote for day 2, but not day 3, so I'm going to assume IBMG's results are accurate, either way.

So that leaves the following 6 people, of which 3 are scum: Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner & Vitor... I say we just start voting them off one by one.
                      I vouch for myself and Tango.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Back to unraveling the mystery of the tags... pheltz=old was probably Sancho or a mod... umad i bent u over swag, that is probably leelee

play smarter idiots, I am guessing that is Chg or NLights.

Edit - dead people need to stfu, probably Paddy
                        pheltz = old was me
                        umad i bent u over swag was IBMG
                        play smarter idiots was Hunter
                        dead people need to stfu was Kaiser

Comment

I'm just saying we can't take it as gospel, but yeah, I'm growing tired of Deaner's act. It's almost Kaiser-esque, "I speak the truth" "I'm keeping the town alive" "Kill me and it's game over"
                          Please quote me when I've said any of those things. All I've ever said is that I'm extremely useful to the town, and that the game cannot end when I'm alive. What, Taylor's ability to deduct if somebody's lying or not isn't far-fetched at all, but a Survivor role is absolutely out of the question?

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          Again, please quote when I've called anyone an idiot. I'm hardly even defensive. I'm just doing my best to beat back your unfounded and random accusations.

Comment

• Ncharge, I am suspicious of you, since you are the theif. Its you, Sancho and Sit. Im pretty sure at least 2 of you are mafia.
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Paddy's scum. And I've been saying it for days now.

Comment

• First of all, everything you wrote is very confusing to read.

I included IR in my 4/5 non-town votes that are already accounted for in day 1. That's how we know that there is only one person that voted on Day 1 that is still alive that is non town, which is how I determined that 2/3 of Paddy, mdb & Deaner are non-town, because none of them voted on day 1. The votes from non-town members jumped in day 2 and again in day 3.

Also, you're not including Body Burner as non-town in the day 3 vote, he was Tenebrae at that time.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X