Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think I believe Deaner, but I really don't know what I think anymore.

    This Mafia game is really ****ing with my mind during finals. I'm out until the end of night phase. If I die, I'm suspicious of the two Irishmen.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      A while back someone said they could confirm Paddy's alignment or role and Paddy said something like "if I roleclaimed the Mafia would kill me right away." Who was that?
      It was BB, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't say that because that would make me a target, although mafia might think it's a double bluff, at that time mafia had very little role information so it was better to stay under wraps

      Comment


      • Deaner has been cleared as town dumb ****s. Meanwhile Sancho, Sit, Paddy and others have not.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
          Go ahead, call my bluff, see where it ends for yourself and the town. Please.
          Why did you say town couldn't lose while your alive? Mafia only has to outnumber us to win? (unless this game is weirdly different)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            Why did you say town couldn't lose while your alive? Mafia only has to outnumber us to win? (unless this game is weirdly different)
            Because the game can't end so long as I'm alive, either way.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
              Deaner has been cleared as town dumb ****s. Meanwhile Sancho, Sit, Paddy and others have not.
              Been cleared by MDFL who is very suspicious, if a current suspicious player came out supporting another now everyone would jump on both of them

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                Because the game can't end so long as I'm alive, either way.
                So you can't be night killed and the game doesn't end while you're alive? even if there was all scum and just you left? they'd still have to go to the bother of voting you out? no way. Once scum outnumber town they win, I don't believe your role claim for a second, it sounds ridiculous

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  Been cleared by MDFL who is very suspicious, if a current suspicious player came out supporting another now everyone would jump on both of them
                  The same Clyde who gave us Prodi-G.
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                  STUNT

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    So you can't be night killed and the game doesn't end while you're alive? even if there was all scum and just you left? they'd still have to go to the bother of voting you out? no way. Once scum outnumber town they win, I don't believe your role claim for a second, it sounds ridiculous
                    Then vote for me to be lynched, and when the Town loses and Swag does he recap post, I'll be vindicated. I'm completely cool with that outcome. I don't even want the Town to win anymore.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                      Then vote for me to be lynched, and when the Town loses and Swag does he recap post, I'll be vindicated. I'm completely cool with that outcome. I don't even want the Town to win anymore.
                      So Deaner is Indy, and Sancho is still Kato IMO.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                      STUNT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        So Deaner is Indy, and Sancho is still Kato IMO.
                        No, I'm Town, I've just given up on you all. Paddy's obviously scum, and yet everyone's still following his lead.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          Whoops I forgot that BB was non-town Day Three. That information should absolve Hunter I think.

                          The logic is that since there's only one non-town on the first list, once we figure out who that person is, we can cross off everyone else's name as town. So I went through every single possibility, and in every one it said that Paddy, Deaner and Mdb were non-town votes day two.
                          Okay, well we are on the same page then, except I have at least 2 out of 3 of them being non-town, not necessarily all 3 of them.

                          Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                          I was at work when that lynch went down. I do have a life outside of Mafia...
                          Well, you were part of every other vote, including all the silly bandwagon ones, so... yeah... just saying.

                          Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                          Oh my God, you ****ing people... I give up.

                          I'm going to be at work when the night phase ends, so I won't be able to defend myself when the Mafia rushes my lynch, so you know what, **** it.

                          I'm Town, I can't be night killed, the game cannot end so long as I'm alive, and guess what? I caught VF's disease when he was lynched. The only reason it didn't kill me is because I can't be night killed.

                          So come at me, Mafia. The Town will lose, but I'll be taking one of you with me.
                          Lol now we're mafia because factual evidence points to you? I said 2 out of 3, never said all 3 of you were for sure mafia, so relax, if you can't be night killed why hit the panic button and spill everything, considering it is night right now. All of this info is based on JLash's results in the voting patterns. It's pretty hard to dispute the fact that you are a suspect according to it.

                          Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                          He's lying, I'll happily be the last person to be infected or whatever.

                          Having said that I'm more confident in MD4L.

                          By the way I was mafia with Deaner in the last one, he had a pretty good fake roleclaim set up then as well
                          I'm not ready to vote MD4L yet, he did give us Prodigy... I really think that mdb should be our vote tomorrow.

                          Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          A while back someone said they could confirm Paddy's alignment or role and Paddy said something like "if I roleclaimed the Mafia would kill me right away." Who was that?
                          Yeah, Carling stole my ability and used it on Paddy during night 2. My ability leaves a lot of room for interpretation though, and all you do is rob someone and receive something related to their ability. So he said he thought Paddy was town, based on what he received, but it's not in stone.
                          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                          Time to Repeat.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                            Then vote for me to be lynched, and when the Town loses and Swag does he recap post, I'll be vindicated. I'm completely cool with that outcome. I don't even want the Town to win anymore.
                            Well at least you're being mature about this.

                            Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            So Deaner is Indy, and Sancho is still Kato IMO.
                            I think Sancho, mdb & Paddy are Kato, and then there is an independent left maybe.

                            Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                            No, I'm Town, I've just given up on you all. Paddy's obviously scum, and yet everyone's still following his lead.
                            I'm pretty sure I was voicing how suspicious I was of Paddy on just the last page, and how he has been bandwagoning on every scummy vote, but didn't vote for prodigy, but you are the same situation... for what it's worth I do have a feeling that Paddy and mdb are the mafia out of the 3 I named, which means you would be town. You need to relax...
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                            Time to Repeat.


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                              No, I'm Town, I've just given up on you all. Paddy's obviously scum, and yet everyone's still following his lead.
                              Im with you Tit Master. Paddy, Sancho and Sit are the bad guys.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                              STUNT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                                Well, you were part of every other vote, including all the silly bandwagon ones, so... yeah... just saying.

                                Lol now we're mafia because factual evidence points to you? I said 2 out of 3, never said all 3 of you were for sure mafia, so relax, if you can't be night killed why hit the panic button and spill everything, considering it is night right now. All of this info is based on JLash's results in the voting patterns. It's pretty hard to dispute the fact that you are a suspect according to it.

                                Actually, I've only voted in a few lynches, mainly the one that took a lengthy amount of time to get finished, because I'm usually at work in the evenings, when everyone else is active here.

                                And this is obviously a Mafia-led lynch, they just have some convenient numbers to hide behind when I come back as Town. They've probably already tried to kill me during a Night Phase and failed, and so turned to these numbers and twisted them to lead a lynch against me.

                                Like I said, I don't give a **** anymore. Paddy and his scum teammates have played a good game, and the Town hasn't, so the Mafia deserves to win. But I will be taking somebody with me when you guys vote me out.

                                Go Mafia.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X