This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Im with you Tit Master. Paddy, Sancho and Sit are the bad guys.
    I think Sit is town. And if he isn't, he brought back Body Burner, so Body Burner would be scum also if Sit is. I just don't think that's the case though.\

Also why the **** has ROFL been posting in the workout thread for the past couple days but hasn't posted in here once I don't think?? and is holding up our night phases all the time. Banned from future games?
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
      I think Sit is town. And if he isn't, he brought back Body Burner, so Body Burner would be scum also if Sit is. I just don't think that's the case though.\

Also why the **** has ROFL been posting in the workout thread for the past couple days but hasn't posted in here once I don't think?? and is holding up our night phases all the time. Banned from future games?
      We really dont know if he is the one holding up night phases.
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
        And this is obviously a Mafia-led lynch, they just have some convenient numbers to hide behind when I come back as Town. They've probably already tried to kill me during a Night Phase and failed, and so turned to these numbers and twisted them to lead a lynch against me.
        Why do you act like you're sure to be lynched during the next day phase? If they tried to kill you during night phase wouldn't they have gotten infected...???
        Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
        Like I said, I don't give a **** anymore. Paddy and his scum teammates have played a good game, and the Town hasn't, so the Mafia deserves to win. But I will be taking somebody with me when you guys vote me out.

Go Mafia.
        Like I said, good thing you're being mature about this.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          We really dont know if he is the one holding up night phases.
          Well, Carling confirmed that he has a night ability after incapacitating him and stealing his ability, so he likely is.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Why do you act like you're sure to be lynched during the next day phase? If they tried to kill you during night phase wouldn't they have gotten infected...???

Like I said, good thing you're being mature about this.
            The only time I'm guaranteed to infect somebody is when they kill me. I'm not sure if trying and failing to kill me garners the same results.

I've tried being rational and calm and not role-claim, talk my way out if, and even went so far as to partially role-claim, which I really was trying to avoid. But people kept returning to the "BUT THE NUMBERS SAY YOU'RE SCUM" arguement, so I said **** it. Stop being led by Paddy because he's a mod, and I'll start caring more.

Comment

• I haven't followed Paddy at all, I'm calling him out as scum, if you would read beyond your name being included in the suspects you would see this.

Also, you were right about your voting, that was my mistake, didn't have notes in front of me when I posted that, you haven't been part of the speed lynchings.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I haven't followed Paddy at all, I'm calling him out as scum, if you would read beyond your name being included in the suspects you would see this.

Also, you were right about your voting, that was my mistake, didn't have notes in front of me when I posted that, you haven't been part of the speed lynchings.
                It was an in general statement, not directed at just you. I've called out Paddy quite a few times. Most people just assume his innocence because he keeps quoting JLash's numbers and because he's a mod. It's an uphill battle that gets very annoying, very quickly. I play Mafia for fun and to win, not to be annoyed to death.

Comment

I was at work when that lynch went down. I do have a life outside of Mafia...
                  This. It was 9pm here on a Saturday night when Prodigy was lynched. I left at 8.10pm to go to my mates house to play poker that night.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  MD4L, Deaner and Paddy would be my best guesses. I think Tango and MDB are clean
                  I'm glad someone believes me. Please keep telling the others that.

Comment

• Why were the results of Mafia: Rio never posted. Would love to know Paddys alignment in that one
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      Why were the results of Mafia: Rio never posted. Would love to know Paddys alignment in that one
                      nvm he was town
                      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Well, I'm off to work. I'm sure I'll be dead when I get back.

Comment

Then vote for me to be lynched, and when the Town loses and Swag does he recap post, I'll be vindicated. I'm completely cool with that outcome. I don't even want the Town to win anymore.
                          Sounds like scum to me...

Comment

• Why have CJay and Deaner bothe claimed to be poisoned and why is mdb getting some sort of pass while Deaner and I fight?

Deaner and mdb are scum, CJay is suspicious along with MDFL

Come get me mafia

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                              Why have CJay and Deaner bothe claimed to be poisoned and why is mdb getting some sort of pass while Deaner and I fight?

Deaner and mdb are scum, CJay is suspicious along with MDFL

Come get me mafia
                              Probably because I was confirmed town by Taylor while no has confirmed you town only that you have a townish ability according to BB while Deaner's vague role-claim about how if he dies the town loses looks very suspicious too.

Comment

• If we don't lynch who I'm pushing for tomorrow morning I'm going to be very sad.

Obviously baring night time shenanigans.

Comment

Working...
                                X