This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    Why have CJay and Deaner bothe claimed to be poisoned and why is mdb getting some sort of pass while Deaner and I fight?

Deaner and mdb are scum, CJay is suspicious along with MDFL

Come get me mafia
    When did I claim to be poisoned?

Comment

• Deaner
      Md4l
      Paddy

In that order

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        Deaner
        Md4l
        Paddy

In that order
        Why is The Deaner suddenly on everyones list? I'm just as frustrated with the town as he is.
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
          I firmly believe Paddy's scum.
          This. Him Mdb/SanchO/Paddy all scream out scum to me.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          What a joke that we lynched Wraith, I'm seriously annoyed at that. Good job by mafia I suppose. Deaner and md4l are scum by the way. It wouldn't surprise me if mafia wins after the next day phase
          I'm just convinced right now that you're scum. You've been pushing for my lynch for pretty much the entire game. I don't believe that you're dumb, so I'll just have to believe you're scum and are trying everything to get me killed.

I don't know it, I'm just 99% sure in my gut.

Look at the timing of MD4L's announcement. The fact that he's only investigated VF, Prodigdy and Deaner (who tried to jump on the lynch bandwagon for me that MD4L started). Also I can't see why town would have a vote block. They both make sense on the list (I think)... MD4L is playing just like IR in the last game (corrupt cop type role).
          Brah, what are you talking about? I'm a ****ing townie man. I dunno how many times I've had to come out with that. I showed everyone my role once I started getting pursued by scum to be lynched.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          Yeah but IBMG is our only town-confirmed investigative role, so while people are taking Taylor and MD4L's word, I'd rather rely on the one that was confirmed town through death.
          So kill me and find out.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          OH SNAP, FIGURED IT OUT! GOOD GAME SCUM !!!

[
          You overlooked a few things, IR was non-town and voted day one, which means exactly one out of: Sitisfit, Hyper, Body Burner, SanchoPanza, MD4L, NorthernCharge , chicagojay, Tango, or Vitor is non-town
          SANCHOPANZA

Day two, Chg, Mpg, Taylor, Carling and Prodigy were non-town votes, so exactly three of: Vitor, The Deaner, PaddyPatriot, Tango, mdb17, MD4L, chicagojay are non-town
          Paddy/MDB/CHICAGO JAY OR TANGO

Day three, Mpg, Prodigy, and Taylor were non-town votes, so there's exactly five out of: miamidolphin4life, NorthernCharge, SanchoPanza, PaddyPatriot , chicagojay , Hunter, Hyperborean, The Deaner, mdb17, Sitisfit, Tango and Vitor
          [B]Myself/Deaner/HUNTER/HYPER/SITISFIT[/B
          ]
          Now, notice that the list of day two names is contained in the list of day three names, so we can use the fact that we know three of: Vitor, The Deaner, PaddyPatriot, Tango, mdb17, MD4L, chicagojay are non-town and simplify that last list to

Exactly two of NorthernCharge, SanchoPanza, Hunter, Hyperborean, Sitisfit, Vitor

So here's the conclusion:
          Exactly one out of: Sitisfit, Hyper, Body Burner, SanchoPanza, MD4L, NorthernCharge , chicagojay, Tango, or Vitor is non-town
          Exactly three of: Vitor, The Deaner, PaddyPatriot, Tango, mdb17, MD4L, chicagojay are non-town
          Exactly two of NorthernCharge, SanchoPanza, Hunter, Hyperborean, Sitisfit, Vitor, Body Burner

Now, since there's only one non-town on the first list, once we figure out which one is non-town, we can clear everyone else on the list. So look at it case by case.

If Sitisfit is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared
          If Hyper is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared
          If Sanchez is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared
          If NorthernCharge is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared
          If Vitor is non-town, everyone on the second list except Paddy, Deaner and Mdb is cleared, and everyone but Hunter on the third list is cleared

If MD4L is non-town, then Hunter is the only non-town on the third list where there's supposed to be two non-town, which isn't impossible thus MD4L is town

If ChicagoJay is non-town, then Hunter is the only non-town on the third list where there's supposed to be two non-town, which isn't impossible thus ChicagoJay is town
          If Tango is non-town, then Hunter is the only non-town on the third list where there's supposed to be two non-town, which isn't impossible thus Tango is town
          If Body Burner is non-town, then Hunter is the only non-town on the third list where there's supposed to be two non-town, which isn't impossible thus Body Burner is town
          Thank you.

MD4L, Deaner and Paddy would be my best guesses. I think Tango and MDB are clean
          On my dick, very hard man. Once Taylor brings back the investigation it will show I'm town. YOU'RE STILL MAD ABOUT ME KILLING YA IN RIO MAFIA?

Deaner
          Md4l
          Paddy

In that order
          So conflicted... So conflicted CJ.

Comment

• My hit list

Sanchez
            Paddy
            Mdb
            Tango

Umm, Tango is the random investigator. Why type of town role is that? Him or Vitor, unless Deaner has fooled us all and is the Godfather. I investigated him and he ended up as town.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              When did I claim to be poisoned?
              Ok I'm officially terrible at this game now, I'm sorry guys I haven't slept much recently and even though I'm not on Hunter levels of all nighters yet I'm mixing you all up, someone else claimed to be infected by VF.

If I die lynch Deaner

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                My hit list

Sanchez
                Paddy
                Mdb
                Tango

Umm, Tango is the random investigator. Why type of town role is that? Him or Vitor, unless Deaner has fooled us all and is the Godfather. I investigated him and he ended up as town.
                Which is the whole point of the godfather
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  Ok I'm officially terrible at this game now, I'm sorry guys I haven't slept much recently and even though I'm not on Hunter levels of all nighters yet I'm mixing you all up, someone else claimed to be infected by VF.

If I die lynch Deaner
                  Deaner said that, but he's town.

You guys do realize MdB/Paddy/Sancho have yet to communicate or be suspicious of one another? It's like they've already talked about it.

Comment

My hit list

Sanchez
                    Paddy
                    Mdb
                    Tango

Totally not the kind of thing you should post at night...

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post

If I die lynch Deaner

Comment

I'm just convinced right now that you're scum. You've been pushing for my lynch for pretty much the entire game. I don't believe that you're dumb, so I'll just have to believe you're scum and are trying everything to get me killed.

Bth you and Deaner have said this to people accusing you in quick succession, that doesn't mean anything about the game, it's just one of the most annoying "Mafia-isms" this board has picked up. It's insulting and isn't well reasoned and it's really getting on my nerves

Comment

• And I was supposed to put. I've already done two instead of too and week instead of weak. A little bit of mafia mix up is perfectly acceptable.

Comment

You guys do realize MdB/Paddy/Sancho have yet to communicate or be suspicious of one another? It's like they've already talked about it.
                          mdb is scum, but his ability doesn't worry me as much as Deaner's since mdb can't do anything by himself

Comment

One of Paddy and Deaner are not town, but which i can not decide. I have yet to decide whether i believe Mdb to be town or not
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'm so confused. I hate you all

[B]KILL EVERYONE[B]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                I'm so confused. I hate you all

[B]KILL EVERYONE[B]
                                Whats your ability again?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...