Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Okay the way I see it there are two groups that could be Mafia, not saying everyone of those has to be Mafia, maybe someone just caught up in it but that doesn't really matter

    mdb17/Sancho/Paddy/CJay/Tango(?)

    NCharge/MD4L/The Deaner/Hunter(?)

    Looking back at the lynches of BB, The Prodigy, MPG, Carling and Wraith, noone of the first group voted for a different person in any than the others lynch, but only one (CJay) voted for The Prodigy!

    I don't see how you could vote for anyone outside that group as town. If the other group is scum then I can only say that they played a great game.
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

    Team CKane

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      Okay the way I see it there are two groups that could be Mafia, not saying everyone of those has to be Mafia, maybe someone just caught up in it but that doesn't really matter

      mdb17/Sancho/Paddy/CJay/Tango(?)

      NCharge/MD4L/The Deaner/Hunter(?)

      Looking back at the lynches of BB, The Prodigy, MPG, Carling and Wraith, noone of the first group voted for a different person in any than the others lynch, but only one (CJay) voted for The Prodigy!

      I don't see how you could vote for anyone outside that group as town. If the other group is scum then I can only say that they played a great game.
      ****ty formulated sentenced, meant to say: Noone of the first group voted for a different person than the others in any of the lynches, but only CJay voted for The Prodigy
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

      Team CKane

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
        Okay the way I see it there are two groups that could be Mafia, not saying everyone of those has to be Mafia, maybe someone just caught up in it but that doesn't really matter

        mdb17/Sancho/Paddy/CJay/Tango(?)

        NCharge/MD4L/The Deaner/Hunter(?)

        Looking back at the lynches of BB, The Prodigy, MPG, Carling and Wraith, noone of the first group voted for a different person in any than the others lynch, but only one (CJay) voted for The Prodigy!

        I don't see how you could vote for anyone outside that group as town. If the other group is scum then I can only say that they played a great game.
        I'm skeptical of everyone in that first row... except Tango because he bandwagoned on that Prodigy lynch.

        I'd accept everyone on the bottom being town. All look clean to me IMO.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          I'm skeptical of everyone in that first row... except Tango because he bandwagoned on that Prodigy lynch.

          I'd accept everyone on the bottom being town. All look clean to me IMO.
          EDIT: No one looks that clean, but I believe in them being town moreso than the rest.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
            ****ty formulated sentenced, meant to say: Noone of the first group voted for a different person than the others in any of the lynches, but only CJay voted for The Prodigy
            Right now I don't know where to put Taylor. I believe he just doesn't care who we lynch since he's indie and will vote for whoever, but seems more on the first groups site.
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

            Team CKane

            Comment


            • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              I'm skeptical of everyone in that first row... except Tango because he bandwagoned on that Prodigy lynch.

              I'd accept everyone on the bottom being town. All look clean to me IMO.
              Yeah, I added Tango after I looked at the lynchings. There's a reason why there's a question mark behind him.
              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

              Team CKane

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                Right now I don't know where to put Taylor. I believe he just doesn't care who we lynch since he's indie and will vote for whoever, but seems more on the first groups site.
                I think there may someone with a conversion ability.... I dunno, I just get that type of feeling.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  I'm skeptical of everyone in that first row... except Tango because he bandwagoned on that Prodigy lynch.

                  I'd accept everyone on the bottom being town. All look clean to me IMO.
                  Yeah, I trust these guys as well. Now we just have to work together, then town still has a chance. If I'm wrong, well ****, then Mafia was just too smart and town bandwaggoned on all the wrong lynches. Couldn't have won the game any way.
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                  Team CKane

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                    I think there may someone with a conversion ability.... I dunno, I just get that type of feeling.
                    Who would that be?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Who would that be?
                      Sit. Scum Revival FTW.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                      STUNT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post


                        It's Paddy IMO. Paddy went outright and said mdb is scum... how did you figure that Paddy?
                        Because if 2 out of me, mdb and Deaner are scum then it's both of them

                        Comment


                        • I don't like being screwed over by unfortunate timing, I couldn't vote for Prodigy because I was attending the trampoline intervarsities which were held in Cork which is 3 hours away from Dublin and my laptop, I couldn't regularly monitor my phone because I was having a really good time and was drunk for most of it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            Sit. Scum Revival FTW.
                            No way. Mafia revival would be super OP

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Sit. Scum Revival FTW.
                              Yay, I get to revive one person to join my faction and then we just have to hold out till only 4 people are left and we win.
                              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                              Team CKane

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                                Yay, I get to revive one person to join my faction and then we just have to hold out till only 4 people are left and we win.
                                Simonds and Ncharge style. I suspect you are the Mafia 1 VF of your faction.
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                                STUNT

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X