X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDFL wasn't an investigator!

Comment

• And how would MDFL vote block me if he tripped and died?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        Indie killer?

or unfortunate town?
        Unfortunate town.

I'm not sure what to do know. We obviously haven't lost, but well, ya, bad night. Please tell me someone did something good because I'm assuming their are some hunches, but we need a slam dunk.

Comment

• What the ****.

Comment

• Great, we're ****ed
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• I'm a little suspicious of Taylor now. If he's telling the truth about his ability, he has one of the most pro-town roles in the game yet the Mafia is letting him live.

Comment

• We need to find Mafia and preferably the killer. I assume Sancho will come out and say that he saw someone kill someone cause they probably need only about one more lynch/nightphase.

mdb is most likely mafia but probably not the killer. I would still go with Sancho or CJay

Team CKane

Comment

• Also the town-doctor sucks

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    We need to find Mafia and preferably the killer. I assume Sancho will come out and say that he saw someone kill someone cause they probably need only about one more lynch/nightphase.

mdb is most likely mafia but probably not the killer. I would still go with Sancho or CJay
                    You're the CJ to my MD4L and look what happened there
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      You're the CJ to my MD4L and look what happened there
                      MD4L got killed and is town? Huh?

Team CKane

Comment

MD4L got killed and is town? Huh?
                        Exactly. Hounding a townie
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay the way I see it there are two groups that could be Mafia, not saying everyone of those has to be Mafia, maybe someone just caught up in it but that doesn't really matter

mdb17/Sancho/Paddy/CJay/Tango(?)

NCharge/MD4L/The Deaner/Hunter(?)

Looking back at the lynches of BB, The Prodigy, MPG, Carling and Wraith, noone of the first group voted for a different person in any than the others lynch, but only one (CJay) voted for The Prodigy!

I don't see how you could vote for anyone outside that group as town. If the other group is scum then I can only say that they played a great game.
                          Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                          ****ty formulated sentenced, meant to say: Noone of the first group voted for a different person than the others in any of the lynches, but only CJay voted for The Prodigy
                          just gonna repeat this. The first group has been working together and two of the 2nd have been proven to be town

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            Exactly. Hounding a townie
                            Yeah, but I'm not scum

Forget it not even gonna discuss anything with any assumed scum anymore

Team CKane

Comment

• I've got a personal statement (750 words due in in 8 hours of which I have 12 words) to write so will not be on for an hour or two.

What I can say is that I was re-directed from Deaner to md4l last night but no point in me saying it was truthful.

I know that suspicion is falling on me but I can only say again that I have been 100% truthful throughout this game and while I am not town I am pro-town. Lynching me would be a waste as the number of Mafia must be close to winning after last night.

If someone has the time can you please crunch JLash's numbers again, after last night they should reveal a lot.

Finally, if you are planning on lynching me please can you give me 2 hours to finish my coursework and then defend myself.

Cheers

Comment

• Well, I'm going private surfing for a while. When I come back I hope some other townies have weighed in

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X