This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    According to my numbers (for what it's worth) I'm cleared, but I'm not sure what this "if Carling was telling the truth" stuff is about.

I think I believe Sit though, especially after BB showed up as town again. Why would a scum revive a townie for the sake of having a scum lynched?
    Carling said that he did not count against the non-town vote despite being Tenebrae. I would be inclined to believe him, however it is not out of the realms of possibility that he was just making this up to try to make himself sound like he was of no threat to the town to stop himself getting lynched.

Either way so long as JLash's numbers are correct (why would they not be) then mdb, Paddy and Hunter are non-town no matter what anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
      Carling said that he did not count against the non-town vote despite being Tenebrae. I would be inclined to believe him, however it is not out of the realms of possibility that he was just making this up to try to make himself sound like he was of no threat to the town to stop himself getting lynched.

Either way so long as JLash's numbers are correct (why would they not be) then mdb, Paddy and Hunter are non-town no matter what anyway.
      Then vote for mdb
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Lynch mdb

Comment

• Even though I'm down to lynch Mdb, I kind of want to hear from Jay about his interaction with Paddy that Sanchez witnessed. Even though there was three deaths there was no Mafia kill, so if Jay says he changed Paddy's ability that could mean Paddy's the killer.

unlynch Mdb, just to slow down the bandwagon

Comment

• Wont jump on a lynch right now. Convince me to lynch someone

Comment

• Paddy roleblocked me, he's the big burly man. I was targeting Deaner by the way.

Would also like to apologise to md4l, boy was I wrong. I have no idea who to vote for. The spy sent me a pm a couple nights ago saying mdb is clean. I think sancho is town. It seems paddy is, md4l cleared Deaner. I'm leaning toward ckane, hyper or rofl

Comment

• We can't rush this guys, I'm not voting till I'm 100% sure

Comment

Yeah that makes no sense. Only one of Sitisfit or Sanchez can be scum. Why would he soften the vote count on one guy then claim another guy's town?

The town needs to start coordinator how to use our abilities. We got our backs up against the wall right now and can't be making illogical moves like this.
                  Because they are both Mafia, or at least, out of Paddy, Sit and Sancho 2 are mafia. And you guys never give suggestions on who to Easy-Lynch
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• How did Hyper slip thru the cracks? Thats a genius move. Unlynch Sanchez, Lynch Hyper.

STUNT

Comment

• You're very quick to lynch today Vitor..

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                        You're very quick to lynch today Vitor..
                        So many good lynch opitions. Cant pick one. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

STUNT

Comment

Can you explain your alleged interaction with Chicagojay last night at all?
                          Sorry man it was 4am,

I have a few abilities but they're all prone to failure from now and then (% chance of working I was told) the one that I found to work most was my protection one which manifests itself as a burly man telling people to stay indoors, it only sometimes acts as a roleblock because I've had a few times where I was able to protect people and they were still able to go about their business.

I think Sitisfit is scum, I wish I could vote for him

Comment

• Vote Summary:

mdb17 - 2 Sitisfit, Taylor091

The Deaner - 1 The Deaner

Hyperborean - 1 Vitor

IT'S 7 TO LYNCH!
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              Paddy roleblocked me, he's the big burly man. I was targeting Deaner by the way.

Would also like to apologise to md4l, boy was I wrong. I have no idea who to vote for. The spy sent me a pm a couple nights ago saying mdb is clean. I think sancho is town. It seems paddy is, md4l cleared Deaner. I'm leaning toward ckane, hyper or rofl
                              That could very well mean Paddy is a mafia role blocker. Unless someone has a damn good idea of who the hitter is, I think that's who we should lynch today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                                That could very well mean Paddy is a mafia role blocker. Unless someone has a damn good idea of who the hitter is, I think that's who we should lynch today.
                                I'm more of a vigilante role and I'm town.

I can block, investigate or roleblock but it fails a bit and my investigation results were untrustworthy so i've been protecting town as much as I can, CJay needed it last night because he's one of the few weapons we have left against a scum killer. i was hoping my ability would protect him while allowing him out but sometimes it's like a paranoid doctor.

Comment

Working...
                                X