This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    I'm more of a vigilante role and I'm town.

I can block, investigate or roleblock but it fails a bit and my investigation results were untrustworthy so i've been protecting town as much as I can, CJay needed it last night because he's one of the few weapons we have left against a scum killer. i was hoping my ability would protect him while allowing him out but sometimes it's like a paranoid doctor.
    I think it's a little late to claim any kind of investigator seeing as we have about 4000. Of course you probably are town and I'm mafia and don't even know it based on how this game is going...

Hope SwAg doesn't take offense to that or I don't get lynched because of that last comment.

Comment

• Lynch Paddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        I think it's a little late to claim any kind of investigator seeing as we have about 4000. Of course you probably are town and I'm mafia and don't even know it based on how this game is going...

Hope SwAg doesn't take offense to that or I don't get lynched because of that last comment.
        I had an investigator element in my role but I quickly realised it wasn't reliable: i got town results for IR. I'm pretty sure I'm a lazy *insert role name* because sometimes when my ability fails I get a pm saying I just didn't feel like going out.

Comment

• Swag just pmed me informing that taylors results are the truth. Clears mbd for me. Who did you get last night Taylor?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
            Swag just pmed me informing that taylors results are the truth. Clears mbd for me. Who did you get last night Taylor?
            If he did that he is worse than Vitor.

Comment

• Aw, why doesn't anyone wanna lynch me now? You were all so sure I was scum yesterday.

Comment

• swag sucks at mafia tag, lol. Better than whoever wrote that. *crosses fingers, hoping it wasn't Chg91 or anyone else who is better than me*
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  Swag just pmed me informing that taylors results are the truth. Clears mbd for me. Who did you get last night Taylor?
                  How does that clear Mdb? The only evidence towards Mdb being town is that he gets investigated as town.

And Taylor already said last night he was redirected from Deaner to a post saying MD4L was town, which does us no good now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    How does that clear Mdb? The only evidence towards Mdb being town is that he gets investigated as town.

And Taylor already said last night he was redirected from Deaner to a post saying MD4L was town, which does us no good now.
                    Except MD4L cleared me as Town... Why would a Townie say somebody else was Town, unless they were sure of it?

Comment

• We know Paddy is a role blocker and he is on the voting list.... This shouldn't be hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                        Except MD4L cleared me as Town... Why would a Townie say somebody else was Town, unless they were sure of it?
                        You misread I think. Taylor investigated you but his ability was redirected to investigate MD4L.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          swag sucks at mafia tag, lol. Better than whoever wrote that. *crosses fingers, hoping it wasn't Chg91 or anyone else who is better than me*
                          gEt@Me

Comment

You misread I think. Taylor investigated you but his ability was redirected to investigate MD4L.
                            Indeed I did not. MD4L was Town, and he cme out and said he investigated me, and that I'm Town, as well... Why would he say that, if he didn't know?

Comment

gEt@Me
                              It was you?
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I'm heading back to class, but don't lynch someone without me. I have a one-time daytime ability I've had in my back pocket the whole game and I think this is the time to use it, so make sure I have a chance to use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X