X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    He totally posted boobs too. And I can see it
    I saw what he posted. You can't lie to Swag. My avatar is the all-seeing eye.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      Lynch Paddy? Or is Ckane gonna use his day time thing.
      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Vote Summary:

mdb17 - 2 Sitisfit, Taylor091

Hyperborean - 1 Vitor

PaddyPatriot - 1 The Deaner

The Deaner - 4 Cowardkane138, SanchoPanza, mdb17

IT'S 7 TO LYNCH!
      Make your pick
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
        No, it was just a link with the word fuck in it. wtf you doin' bro? Ckane's totally gonna figure out we're both Mafia aligned now.
        That always bugged me. The best you could do is post the link and then we'd have to manually change the **** to fuck. Aha! I knew it.

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        Lynch Paddy? Or is Ckane gonna use his day time thing.
        Nah probably not. I'll admit I'm picking Deaner on a guess, and I'd like to wait for more of sure thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I saw what he posted. You can't lie to Swag. My avatar is the all-seeing eye.
          Damn. Then maybe I'll change it to boobs, so that it will be boobs and only I'd be able to see it.

Comment

Damn. Then maybe I'll change it to boobs, so that it will be boobs and only I'd be able to see it.
            Well, I can't do much about that >.>...other than go to google and type in "boobs" and get 10000000000s of boobs, while you're stuck just looking at that single pair.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
              No, it was just a link with the word fuck in it. wtf you doin' bro? Ckane's totally gonna figure out we're both Mafia aligned now.
              tinyurl that be -atch

Lynch Deaner though

Comment

I'd see it

Comment

Nah probably not. I'll admit I'm picking Deaner on a guess, and I'd like to wait for more of sure thing.
                  Like Paddy?

Comment

Well, I can't do much about that >.>...other than go to google and type in "boobs" and get 10000000000s of boobs, while you're stuck just looking at that single pair.
                    Ive never actually googled boobs
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Ive never actually googled boobs
                      Me either, but I'm assuming that I would get that type of result from google.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Me either, but I'm assuming that I would get that type of result from google.
                        I've done it before.

Comment

• The Moderator leads the thread

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• "swag is mafia" is definitely a welcome addition. You others need to do better.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Vote Summary:

mdb17 - 2 Sitisfit, Taylor091

Hyperborean - 1 Vitor

PaddyPatriot - 1 The Deaner

The Deaner - 4 Cowardkane138, SanchoPanza, mdb17

IT'S 7 TO LYNCH!
                              Hey look, a secret voter.

Comment

• "revive swag then kill him" - funny part is, they could have revive me, but they'd just be bringing back scum

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X