Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The incredible difficulty in gathering a lynch against Paddy should really be convincing evidence for anyone who is not mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      The incredible difficulty in gathering a lynch against Paddy should really be convincing evidence for anyone who is not mafia.
      We're a lot closer than with other lynches, I honestly do not like this.
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        The incredible difficulty in gathering a lynch against Paddy should really be convincing evidence for anyone who is not mafia.
        Maybe because they're more suspicious of Deaner they're not just going to follow along with him because he's acted petulantly in here. It's been hard to get a lynch going in any direction because people are inactive

Comment

• Unlynch mdb

Lynch Paddy

Almost certain he is scum.

Comment

• Swag around. Think vote count on Paddy is up to 6.

Team CKane

Comment

• Vote Summary:

mdb17 - 1 Sitisfit

Hyperborean - 1 Vitor

PaddyPatriot - 6 The Deaner, chicagojay, Tango, Hunter, Cowardkane138, Taylor091

The Deaner - 3 SanchoPanza, mdb17

IT'S 7 TO LYNCH!
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Screw it

Lynch Paddy

If he's town he brought this upon himself

Team CKane

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Hyperborean - 1 Vitor

PaddyPatriot - 7 The Deaner, chicagojay, Tango, Hunter, Cowardkane138, Taylor091, Sitisfit

The Deaner - 3 SanchoPanza, mdb17

PaddyPatriot HAS BEEN LYNCHED! Write-Up Incoming...
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    Maybe because they're more suspicious of Deaner they're not just going to follow along with him because he's acted petulantly in here. It's been hard to get a lynch going in any direction because people are inactive
                    You can call it whatever you'd like. I'm town, and I'm useful, and I'm not gonna lie down and roll over and lose like that.

Comment

• Ugh, I have to go. I will finish and post the write-up when I get back, but I thought I'd have more time.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Whatever happens in this write-up right now, the town needs to coordinate it's night abilities right now to make sure we're on the same page and not letting Vitor make decisions on his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Ugh, I have to go. I will finish and post the write-up when I get back, but I thought I'd have more time.
                          Common man

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Common man
                            My class got canceled, so we're good to go now.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Weak sauce.

Comment

• Day 9:

"Fuck..."

This expletive is followed by several similar reactions to the events of the night.

"Well, this sucks donkey cack."

"Seriously, what just happened..."

"Alright, well let's lynch someone"

Accusations start flying around in every which direction...

"Vote for him! He's scum!"

"Am not! You are!"

"Jesus fucking Christ. You idiots fucking suck at this game, just lynch me. I am so tired of all of your retardedness, I don't event want to win anymore."

"If I could vote, I would so vote for you"

"Yeah! Let's get him!"

*Extended pause*

"Well... Since no one will vote for Deaner, let's just kill PaddyPatriot and hope it works...Sound good?"

"Yeah sure... Deaner's role of not being able to die ever sounds much more believable than Paddy being an investigator/protector..."

"Then it's settled, let's go straight Passion of the Christ on his Irish ass."

The crowd assembles and begins pushing toward PaddyPatriot...

"Kill! Kill! Kill!"

He begins to back up and is screaming at the crowd...

"How stupid are you people? (And yes, he means you people) Deaner is scum!"

"No he's not! He's just an A-Hole!" ~ Cowardkane138

Not willing to hear anymore of this nonsensical shouting, several members of the lynch mob rush PaddyPatriot, slamming him up against the wall - the crowd hears a sick thud as his head cracks off of it - and the rest continue forward... But for no reason, the sheer force of his head hitting the wall was sufficient. PaddyPatriot is dead. He was The Mercenary, Cato-Aligned

IT IS NOW NIGHT 9, SEND IN YOUR PMs. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.
                                Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 12-03-2011, 07:57 PM.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X