Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, Deaner could very well still be mafia.

So confusing
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• From where I am right now The Survivalist sounds independent or town. It's very doubtful its Roman mafia.

A role in which a player can't be night killed or hurt by poison during the day or town lose while he is still alive sounds ridiculous. If he was town the mafia would have had to test his ability surely.

Lynch Deaner

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Hunter - 3 mdb17, Vitor

The Deaner - 1 Taylor091

IT'S 4 TO LYNCH!
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Vitor please unlynch Hunter. It needs only one more Mafia vote for him and it´s done. Not saying he´s not Mafia just would like some more time.
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Oh, you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
              From where I am right now The Survivalist sounds independent or town. It's very doubtful its Roman mafia.

A role in which a player can't be night killed or hurt by poison during the day or town lose while he is still alive sounds ridiculous. If he was town the mafia would have had to test his ability surely.

Lynch Deaner
              They have. Which is why Paddy pushed so hard to lynch me, because they can't get me any other way.

Comment

• Gonna Unlynch Hunter for now as like Sit said we should take our time.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Hunter - 1 Vitor

The Deaner - 1 Taylor091

IT'S 4 TO LYNCH!
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Don't lynch me. I'm town. I've played town all game, and I had the most obvious town role claim of all time.

Comment

• We need to lynch one of Sitisfit, MDB, or Deaner. I'm not sure which one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                        From where I am right now The Survivalist sounds independent or town. It's very doubtful its Roman mafia.

Lynch Deaner
                        My role is titled The Lone Survivor, for what it's worth.

Paddy's been changed to Cato aligned in the OP. He was pushing incredibly hard to have me lynched, which logic seems to dictate he wouldn't be doing if I was also Cato.

I've never claimed to be immune to poisoning. My role claim is simple, I cannot be nightkilled (Bulletproof), and the game cannot end while I am alive. VF's disease was a nightkill, and thus, being Bulletproof, I am immune to it, hence why nobody has died from his disease yet (which you yourself claim to have investigated, and was found to be true). I realize this is Mafia, but I've been investigated as Town, and I've repeatedly posted these same claims, with no variance between them at all, for you to investigate. I'm Town, the fact that Paddy was pushing so hard for me to be lynched when he himself was Cato aligned is all the proof I need that the Mafia's tried to take me out, and failed.

Comment

• Lol vitor. You are trying to play all smart but really you aren't

Comment

• I´m lost here. I have trouble believing Deaners roleclaim and I´m not sure what Paddys alignment-change means.
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              Lol vitor. You are trying to play all smart but really you aren't
                              Hey, I do what I can, and well, its either you or sit according to ckanes post.

STUNT

Comment

• I beleive Deaner is town, cause I went back and MD4L did clear him. So Tango, Sit, and Hunter are all unaccounted for, and there is one mafia remaining (Hyper is def mafia)

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X