Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done to the Mafia, but the town really deserved to lose this one. I still can't quite believe you killed me with that evidence.

Comment

• How did you win so quick
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        How did you win so quick
        I'm that good.

Why'd you kill me, pussy?

Comment

• Congrats to the winners.

For my part early on I tried protecting CKane Night 1 but he was drugged. Night 2 I tried protecting Xero to save the Doctor but was redirected by that damn storm to Sitisfit. Night 3 I again tried to protect Xero but the Storm redirected me to JLash and that's where Sancho killed me. The RNG was against me as I had a chance to kill him because I was effectively an Elite Bodyguard. But thems the breaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            I'm that good.

Why'd you kill me, pussy?
            So you got lucky? Ok then, you mad?
            sigpic

Comment

That is to say, you need to put the other people who won - which I believe is just me and Centurion - in the final writeup, noob swag.
              I was going to do that in the analysis post :/
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                So you got lucky? Ok then, you mad?
                No.

Why'd you kill me, pussy? I would have led the town around in so many circles it would've been impossible for scum to NOT win after I was done.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I was going to do that in the analysis post :/
                Traditionally, it goes iin the final in-game write-up post, along with the list of the other winners.

Comment

No.

Why'd you kill me, pussy? I would have led the town around in so many circles it would've been impossible for scum to NOT win after I was done.

Traditionally, it goes iin the final in-game write-up post, along with the list of the other winners.
                  Lol, and why did you never do the wrap up post in Mafia II? I'm still waiting for my MVP award

Comment

No.

You were of no use to us, your existence was pitiful
                    sigpic

Comment

No.

I'm new
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        Lol, and why did you never do the wrap up post in Mafia II? I'm still waiting for my MVP award
                        Cuz I hate you all.

And I wasn't planning on giving anyone an MVP award for Mafia 2. Who deserved it?

Comment

Cuz I hate you all.

And I wasn't planning on giving anyone an MVP award for Mafia 2. Who deserved it?
                          Me by default? This would have gone along with our reparations.

Comment

Cuz I hate you all.

I lead the thread in posts despite being dead 3 weeks

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              Me by default? This would have gone along with our reparations.
                              A half competent town/SI partner would have gotten you killed days after you were brought back. Winning because of other's ineptness isn't MVP material, pfffft.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              You were of no use to us, your existence was pitiful
                              You didn't even win as much as the town lost. cuz they dumb.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I'm new
                              Just keeps it organized is all. Keep all the winners - those who made it to the end and those who won via other conditions - in the same spot for convenience's sake.
                              Last edited by Chg91; 12-06-2011, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Since I wasn't playing this game I have to ask... why the **** didn't you guys lynch Hyper? If there is a legit reason why my bad for not following the thread very closely but I was very confused for the last couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                                X