This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Well, first of all, No Lynch on Day 1 is a bad strategy. Odds of hitting power roles is small, but ~1/6 chance of hitting Mafia. I'll take those odds any day of the week with no information.

And you always have something. Whether you realize it or not, there is more telling information in the thread than any PM sent from the Mod in the game can ever tell you.
    Word.

Just from what happened on Day Two (when you dumbasses didn't just go for the no lynch cuz we has nuthin lulz) I pegged MPG as scum, Kaiser as the village idiot and CJay/..someone else? as townies for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Well then why aren't you better at these games?
      Ouch

Comment

Well, first of all, No Lynch on Day 1 is a bad strategy. Odds of hitting power roles is small, but ~1/6 chance of hitting Mafia. I'll take those odds any day of the week with no information.

And you always have something. Whether you realize it or not, there is more telling information in the thread than any PM sent from the Mod in the game can ever tell you.
        It'd be 1 in 6 odds if it was truly a random person picked, but with all the bias everyone here plays with, it wouldn't be, "Who do we randomly think is Mafia?" It'd be, "Who do we not like and want to get rid of?" So the odds drop much, much lower than 1/6.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
          It'd be 1 in 6 odds if it was truly a random person picked, but with all the bias everyone here plays with, it wouldn't be, "Who do we randomly think is Mafia?" It'd be, "Who do we not like and want to get rid of?" So the odds drop much, much lower than 1/6.
          Not if I just randomly picked MD4L's name out of a hat.

Comment

• How was town supposed to kill Hyper anyhow?
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
              How was town supposed to kill Hyper anyhow?
              Roleblocking, Hunter, Deaner.
              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Well then why aren't you better at these games?
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I was just watching that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                    Roleblocking, Hunter, Deaner.
                    I understand that they thought someone else was "hiding" you but I'm surprised they didn't role block you to prevent you from killing...
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      Whaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I was just watching that.
                      That's what's up.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                        Can't believe how I got lynched...
                        Me neither but I was more than happy to jump on the bandwagon. You were our most wanted lynch that night as we thought you might be able to kill Hyper in the woods.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Mdb and I had that role locked up already
                        DOMINATION STATION!

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        You know you're VFan, right?
                        LOL BURN

Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        Good game Mafia. I hate these false results -.- esp. Since you got cleared twice . Also good game swag, i just wish you would not have forgotten to pm me so often , and that i actually would have received results. Basically my role sucked
                        I was really lucky on the 2nd false result. You guys should have jumped all over me after Ckane noticed the precise nature of my town role-claim.

Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                        I saw a Mafia member just waiting to be able to bandwagon lynch me coming from a mile away.
                        Yeah I was delighted when I saw you had a vote as that was all we needed to finish the game.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        good game cato, though it was rather obvious with hyper un-hyper like behaviour, but I had no idea about mdb props on fooling most everyone id wager.
                        Nah I didn't have Kaiser Hindsight fooled.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        Remember when I was pushing hard over and over again for a mdb lynch??? Yeah, good times.
                        Yeah NC you caught me early and people should have listened to you. You are very good at this game and if I'll pay close attention to you in every other mafia game you're playing.

I made one mistake all game which was not telling everyone by ability early. I would have been investigated much earlier in the game and found to be town. All would have kept me safe late in the game instead of me having to defend myself.

Comment

• I feel that I've got Prodigy syndrome in Mafia now because I've drawn ****ty town roles the past two games (although being the village idiot was fun since I could piss everybody off and blame it on my role) but this will probably be the last game that I try to lead the charge for the town. It doesn't work (although it ironically worked this game for a period of time) and my rep has been trashed.

This means I'm going to be lynched for the probability of not having another ****ty town role. If I'm mafia I'm going to kill Prodigy first.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            I feel that I've got Prodigy syndrome in Mafia now because I've drawn ****ty town roles the past two games (although being the village idiot was fun since I could piss everybody off and blame it on my role) but this will probably be the last game that I try to lead the charge for the town. It doesn't work (although it ironically worked this game for a period of time) and my rep has been trashed.

This means I'm going to be lynched for the probability of not having another ****ty town role. If I'm mafia I'm going to kill Prodigy first.
                            White Text noted.
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              White Text noted.
                              Eh I'm not worried about you and your "whiteboard". You will find a way to screw it up.

Comment

• Thanks Swag, good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X