This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    I wanted both of you guys dead because you are smart mafia players.
    I'm making a list of quotes like this so when I die in Hyper's Mafia, everyone knows who is the vindictive killing type.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I'm making a list of quotes like this so when I die in Hyper's Mafia, everyone knows who is the vindictive killing type.
      Early in the game, thats all you have to go on. Why waste a kill on Rofl when you can take out Chg, the mafia master.

Comment

• Ouch, no writeup for my role..?

First Vitor still hasn't done the write-up for his game that me and Simonds won and now I'm not good enough to be included in this one.. sigh
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• My biggest mistake was ignoring Hyper.

I questioned him a couple times but never acknowledged him as scum. He's normally been the most active townie, but was really quiet this time around.

Failure for the town.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Early in the game, thats all you have to go on. Why waste a kill on Rofl when you can take out Chg, the mafia master.
            Because I'm cool

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              Ouch, no writeup for my role..?

First Vitor still hasn't done the write-up for his game that me and Simonds won and now I'm not good enough to be included in this one.. sigh
              Did I really not do your role?
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                Because I'm cool
                This is true.

Comment

• Also, I think that the independent role's were able to achieve their win condition way too easily.

Chg lasted for what, 2 days? and achieved his win condition because he sent in one or two PMs?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Did I really not do your role?
                    nayyy

Time to Repeat.

Comment

nayyy
                      Nahh, it's there. You're just crazy

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Also, I think that the independent role's were able to achieve their win condition way too easily.

Chg lasted for what, 2 days? and achieved his win condition because he sent in one or two PMs?
                        Chyeah! Doesn't matter, they're Independent.

And he did cause chaos, even when he was dead the stuff he did was talked and wondered about.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

The first two days of this game were all me, mwahahahaha.

Comment

Nahh, it's there. You're just crazy
                            Well, all is forgiven..

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            It should come as no surprise that NLights put together a good performance and a solid game, despite being out of commission for 2 phases because of Carling. NC did a stellar job at sifting through the BS and not falling for the Mafia tricks... Really, he was calling for most of the Mafia to die, but no one would listen to him. No one should be surprised he had a good game, every Mafia he has been in so far he has quietly put together a really good game in each one.
                            How could I stay mad at you after that?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I don't remember it, I didn't really keep notes on who said what so I am just going off of memory. If you did, my apologies. But no one really pursued them I don't think and most just ignored them.
                              To be fair, I had some crackpot idea that there were no Mafia kills because Jay might have changed the killer's ability but no one else really ran with the idea.

Comment

Chyeah! Doesn't matter, they're Independent.

And he did cause chaos, even when he was dead the stuff he did was talked and wondered about.
                                Haha I guess..

So how did I die..? Hyper said it was because I targeted him on night 1, but it took a long time for me to die from that, and it doesn't say anything in his write-up about poison.. So Sancho targeted me or..?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X