Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I messed up a lot of investigations too. I thought I would I would just role block people if they weren't attacked so I was quite surprised when JLash still had numbers.

Comment

• Reading now, Chg's role was pathetic
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
        Haha I guess..

So how did I die..? Hyper said it was because I targeted him on night 1, but it took a long time for me to die from that, and it doesn't say anything in his write-up about poison.. So Sancho targeted me or..?
        I poisoned you... you know... to keep your mouth shut... for eternity.
        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          Haha I guess..

So how did I die..? Hyper said it was because I targeted him on night 1, but it took a long time for me to die from that, and it doesn't say anything in his write-up about poison.. So Sancho targeted me or..?
          When Hyper goes into the wilderness, he has a chance of dying and a chance of finding rare herbs. Hunter showed him rare herbs, one of which allowed him to attempt to poison you. You would have either died or gotten double powers for the night.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Reading now, Chg's role was pathetic
            Nope, it was awesome. He got to do the fake ID thing that got VF lynched.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              To be fair, I had some crackpot idea that there were no Mafia kills because Jay might have changed the killer's ability but no one else really ran with the idea.
              I think I remember this, but forgot about it pretty quickly when it didn't gain any traction.

Only reason I remember mdb's is because he stuck with it.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Rofl and wraith shouldnt be allowed to play again
                sigpic

Comment

• The Mystic - Town-Aligned - Someone of curiosity and wonder. No one knows a whole lot about you as you have only just arrived in the Town, you've spent your whole life walking the earth and have now become one with it.

Ability - You have several 1-time-use abilities. All of which are used through a PM, except the Nighttime one.

1.) Fog - several people will not show-up for the day lynch to vote, thus reducing the number of votes required.

2.) Night - you end the day immediately, if you wish to use this one. Ask me and I will tell you the phrase to say in game-chat.

3.) Storm - A bad storm comes in from across the water... who knows what could happen during a bad storm?

4.) Fire - The wilderness surrounding the Town has a portion of it erupt in flames... Hope no one is out in the wilderness when that happens.

5.) Revive - You have a chance of being able to revive someone, it will either work or it won't - there is no making zombies in this game.

(What he doesn't know: Storm has a chance of redirecting people. Reviving someone has a 50% chance of taking his own life if successful. Fire may not hit anyone. Fog would make half of the remaining Mafia not show up in addition to 1/3 of the remaining Town)

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

You may communicate with: No one.
                  At one point, I was kinda frustrated cause most of my abilities seemed to be useless to town. I figured Fire would at least off a bad guy but after BB was town, I didn't trust my abilities anymore. So I was too scared to use Fog towards the end (and I was in Germany the last couple of days so I wasn't following too closely). I expected Storm to redirect abilities and stand behind using it early. Would love to see in what it resulted though.
                  What made me laugh during the game: I killed BB, then he got revived, then I voted to lynch him, then I revived him.

Great Job Swag
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Sticking with the history theme, any suggestions for future Mafia game themes for me? Historical themes?

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Sticking with the history theme, any suggestions for future Mafia game themes for me? Historical themes?
                      Caveman
                      sigpic

Comment

• Link to the role write up post?
                        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                          Link to the role write up post?
                          Last page. Can't miss it.

Edit - I'm feeling generous

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...57#post1128257

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Last page. Can't miss it.

Edit - I'm feeling generous

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...57#post1128257
                            I felt like I played okay, thanks for the somewhat praise, though.

It just sucks, because after I died it really became apparent who was scum... and wow, the one time my ability craps out I actually investigate Sancho, the Cato Killer...
                            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              I felt like I played okay, thanks for the somewhat praise, though.

It just sucks, because after I died it really became apparent who was scum... and wow, the one time my ability craps out I actually investigate Sancho, the Cato Killer...
                              You did, the only thing I didn't like about your game was coming out as an investigator.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

You did, the only thing I didn't like about your game was coming out as an investigator.
                                Honestly, I got impatient and a little bored of the SSDD situation we were in. I wanted to stir some you know what up, so I came out slowly as an investigator to see who would do what. Not until I died did I realize who was scum. Sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X