Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My only regret is not voting for Hyper day two, like I had wanted. I was somewhat suspicious of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Not until I died did I realize who was scum. Sucks.
      Join the club

Next game, everyone who thinks they have it all figured out after they die needs to pm what they know to someone who isnt playing. This happens after every game. Time to see who really knows or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        Join the club

Next game, everyone who thinks they have it all figured out after they die needs to pm what they know to someone who isnt playing. This happens after every game. Time to see who really knows or not.
        Make like a betting pool maybe. More sig bets. (Heterosexual ones)

I'm not saying it to look good, though. Paddy was suspicious as well as Sancho, as you could see from me trying to investigate him >__> which failed.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Join the club

I told swag everything I knew/thought I did right after I died.

I was right on most everything, I think. But only had like 4-5 solid accusations after one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

I was right on most everything, I think. But only had like 4-5 solid accusations after one day.
            You should have known that you would die pretty quickly. You ran the first Mafia games on the forum; that scares people. Sucks, though, it was fun busting balls with you while you were alive, Mexy..
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

It's true.

I called MD4L as a zombie the day after he came back in Mafia 2 also.

Chg and I are awesome.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                It's true.

I called MD4L as a zombie the day after he came back in Mafia 2 also.

Chg and I are awesome.
                If we're ever in a position to convert the other to our alignment in a future game, we should. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                  Make like a betting pool maybe. More sig bets. (Heterosexual ones)

I'm not saying it to look good, though. Paddy was suspicious as well as Sancho, as you could see from me trying to investigate him >__> which failed.
                  Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

Im not really calling anyone out in particular. Yes I am. Kaiser.

Just that maybe every game there could be someone assigned to get sent all of the PMs from people who have been killed, or just following along, when they think they have it all solved. Then, afterwards, we can see who was the first one to figure it all out.

Comment

If we're ever in a position to convert the other to our alignment in a future game, we should. =)
                    Now that would be an entertaining game. Odds of us getting a faction together at the start? ...eh, not that great. But someday we will be a team.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Just that maybe every game there could be someone assigned to get sent all of the PMs from people who have been killed, or just following along, when they think they have it all solved. Then, afterwards, we can see who was the first one to figure it all out.
                      Does it really matter?

Could always just send it to the game mod, if they're up to it. But, your inbox gets pretty damn cluttered when you're running a game.

Comment

Im not really calling anyone out in particular. Yes I am. Kaiser.

Well, I already have this next game figured out. So... Who do I tell my knowledge to?

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Now that would be an entertaining game. Odds of us getting a faction together at the start? ...eh, not that great. But someday we will be a team.
                          Do you think Hyper will put us on the same team if I join?

Comment

Well, I already have this next game figured out. So... Who do I tell my knowledge to?
                            Me.

Comment

Does it really matter?

Could always just send it to the game mod, if they're up to it. But, your inbox gets pretty damn cluttered when you're running a game.
                              This! Especially when you people change your target multiple times... Most I had during the game was 6 times in one night.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Do you think Hyper will put us on the same team if I join?
                                We can ask he likes us, he'll do it.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X