Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    People see the game much more clearly when they die
    They were the only two who got their predictions right, and they came right after the write-up brah
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      People see the game much more clearly when they die
      He's in denial...the first stage to acceptance. Leave him be. If he doesn't think that I'm a good player then so be it, it will bite him in the ass one day.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Who is actually favored to win in general, or is it supposed to be equal?
        Town wins like 57% of the time I believe.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          He's in denial...the first stage to acceptance. Leave him be. If he doesn't think that I'm a good player then so be it, it will bite him in the ass one day.
          Being the drunk inherently means you are not a good player, because you are told what to do
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            You may have been right this time, but you have to admit that your suspicions of me were based purely off the fact that I hadnt been mafia yet.
            I'll admit that was part of it, and why shouldn't it? The percentage of you being town each time dramatically went down towards games 3 and 4 (I didn't try to kill you in rio for it though) but yes I thought about that. I went back and based all my reasoning around MDB (who I was 100% sure of was mafia, even before you). I thought MDB was the killer at first and I looked who defended and voted with him and came up with Tango and yourself. I was the first to believe Tango's roleclaim because it did seem like a legitimate role and then I was left with you. I never changed my vote because I was positive you were scum. The fact that you didn't really try to fight me either gave it away.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Being the drunk inherently means you are not a good player, because you are told what to do
              So I was "told" to mark you as mafia, and then target both yourself and MDB. I was also told to lynch Prodigy as well. Yep I was told to do all those things. My role PM is already posted and none of those things are on there. My Day 3 task that I created for myself was to not talk at all for the day. The only things I was "told" the whole game was JLash's vote count numbers (like everybody else) and that Hunter was the survivalist by Tango.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                So I was "told" to mark you as mafia, and then target both yourself and MDB. I was also told to lynch Prodigy as well. Yep I was told to do all those things. My role PM is already posted and none of those things are on there. My Day 3 task that I created for myself was to not talk at all for the day. The only things I was "told" the whole game was JLash's vote count numbers (like everybody else) and that Hunter was the survivalist by Tango.
                You voted Prodigy on a whim and got lucky
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  You voted Prodigy on a whim and got lucky
                  Nope I had evidence, read my posts. I admit that some of it was pure BS but it doesn't have to be all factual. It can be assumptions and one could get away with it.

                  Comment


                  • I'm glad we're all getting along
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I'm glad we're all getting along
                      Nah it's all good, everybody has a right to be suspicious of my thought pattern. I'll be the first to admit that I had played two ****ty games before this (both due to a lot of things I did wrong) but I played a good game here. It's unfortunate that I died because I'm sure that I would have flown under the radar because I would have had a "game-changing" ability and the mafia wouldn't have even batted an eye to kill me.

                      Comment


                      • Wraith could of been a game changer, what a fag
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Wraith could of been a game changer, what a fag
                          Yeah, it sucks... But there are always inactives. It can't be avoided...It's kind of disappointing it was wraith though when the new guys were playing it out the whole time.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            It's true.

                            I called MD4L as a zombie the day after he came back in Mafia 2 also.

                            Chg and I are awesome.
                            Well you were scum, so I would have let ya slide.

                            Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            MD4L?
                            I don't think he ever didn't change his target during Mafia 2.
                            IIRC maybe one or two nights I changed my votes a couple times, but I had the greatest team ever though, so we discussed things for quite a while before we did much.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              Well you were scum, so I would have let ya slide.


                              IIRC maybe one or two nights I changed my votes a couple times, but I had the greatest team ever though, so we discussed things for quite a while before we did much.
                              If I were alive, I wouldn't have said a damn thing unless I was backed into a corner.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                If I were alive, I wouldn't have said a damn thing unless I was backed into a corner.
                                And by that time, you would've joined.

                                Ask Cicero.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X