Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Nlights is blocked entirely for the next cycle. Is that what your ability grants, or strictly roleblocking?
    No, I pick someone (in this case Xero) and change their nightime ability to something random that Swag comes up with me. If im succesful Swag pm's me and tells me what Xeros ability has been changed to, in this case roleblocking. Xero was a complete stab in the dark.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I'd like to, but I know that role-claiming with fake PMs can be a major deception and part of the game.
      Know what, fuck it. Quoting PMs from me is banned. You have to paraphrase everything - the dictator has spoken.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I'd like to, but I know that role-claiming with fake PMs can be a major deception and part of the game.
        AS EVIDENCE BY VFAG??!??!

        People can roleclaim without having to post PMs.. unless you're handing out/handed out fake claims, and don't want your hard work to go to waste?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Know what, fuck it. Quoting PMs from me is banned. You have to paraphrase everything - the dictator has spoken.
          Oh, ok.

          You're just a baby dictator. You can be my right hand man.

          Go make me a sandwich, right hand man.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            Oh, ok.

            You're just a baby dictator. You can be my right hand man.

            Go make me a sandwich, right hand man.
            Rye, pumpernickel, wheat, honey oat?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Vote Summary:

              Tango - 2 Sitisfit, Vitor

              Vikingfag173 - 1 Chg91

              IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                No, I pick someone (in this case Xero) and change their nightime ability to something random that Swag comes up with me. If im succesful Swag pm's me and tells me what Xeros ability has been changed to, in this case roleblocking. Xero was a complete stab in the dark.
                Roleblocking's usually just a 1-night thing, though. Nlights got blocked for a whole cycle; I don't think that was your/Xero's doing.

                But anybody who did get roleblocked, now you know who did it: fuckin' Xero.

                Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Rye, pumpernickel, wheat, honey oat?
                Honey oat, of course. Rye is ****ing disgusting, fag.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  Honey oat, of course. Rye is ****ing disgusting, fag.
                  Your words hurt. It's a good thing I like pain.

                  I have even more respect for you now in organizing previous Mafia games. It is harder than one would think.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Okay, Xero has a night ability though

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Your words hurt. It's a good thing I like pain.

                      I have even more respect for you now in organizing previous Mafia games. It is harder than one would think.
                      Kid's play, bro.

                      If you need help with Night Two, just send me the night log and I'll handle it =)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        What is a necromancer and why are we calling northercharge NLights now?
                        Am I the only one that knew what a Necromancer was without having to look it up.

                        Tenebrae = Latin for Shadows, Darkness for probably a Scum faction.

                        Also the guy that looks like Vfan173 could be a changeling if there are Fae in the game.

                        Comment


                        • Anyone who played Oblivion should know what a necromancer is.

                          That said it's not that difficult a word to figure out

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                            Am I the only one that knew what a Necromancer was without having to look it up.

                            Tenebrae = Latin for Shadows, Darkness for probably a Scum faction.

                            Also the guy that looks like Vfan173 could be a changeling if there are Fae in the game.
                            changelings need to die.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                              Anyone who played Oblivion should know what a necromancer is.

                              That said it's not that difficult a word to figure out
                              Word up. The Elder Scrolls is the shit.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                Kid's play, bro.

                                If you need help with Night Two, just send me the night log and I'll handle it =)
                                Playing is fun brah - you a kid? *whispers in ear* I know you are at <3

                                Edit - I have class and then I'm going to workout, I'll be back on around 3 EST.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X