This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    Anyone who played Oblivion should know what a necromancer is.

That said it's not that difficult a word to figure out
    I was hard for me to figure it out. I think Swag should also post a german translation for sit and me.

the thing is if we lynch vf and he comes up as what he claimed to be, what do we do with kaiser ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
      Am I the only one that knew what a Necromancer was without having to look it up.

Tenebrae = Latin for Shadows, Darkness for probably a Scum faction.

Also the guy that looks like Vfan173 could be a changeling if there are Fae in the game.
      I knew but I'm terrible at giving people definitions for words so I always use other sources.

Still very confused about what Kaiser was trying to say. Did the quote below make sense to anyone? If so, please explain it to me.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      You guys would be stupid to lynch me. If I stop using my night ability then nobody gets infected, I remain the only one poisoned. I wasn't infected when I used my night ability last night so that person I used it upon is not infected at all. My role in particular might be able to combat the poison because if VF has a kill ability with poison then I think in the interest of balance then he would put people who wouldn't be poisoned.

You guys would be stupid to lynch me mainly because I'm town.

Comment

• Thats good IR got knocked off. Necromancer doesn't sound like a very good thing to have around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
          I was hard for me to figure it out. I think Swag should also post a german translation for sit and me.

the thing is if we lynch vf and he comes up as what he claimed to be, what do we do with kaiser ?
          pfff, I've played enough games to know this
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
            Thats good IR got knocked off. Necromancer doesn't sound like a very good thing to have around.
            Whats your night role?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
              Still very confused about what Kaiser was trying to say. Did the quote below make sense to anyone? If so, please explain it to me.
              He's poisoned, if he doesn't use his ability he can't poison anyone else. He wasn't infected by his target last night, someone specifically targeted him, and his target was not poisoned.
              His role is useful but that's where I get a little lost. Finally he claims town.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                Whats your night role?
                Just thinking about it, your night role sounds a little shadowy/necromancer/magic like

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                  He's poisoned, if he doesn't use his ability he can't poison anyone else. He wasn't infected by his target last night, someone specifically targeted him, and his target was not poisoned.
                  His role is useful but that's where I get a little lost. Finally he claims town.
                  Thanks I re-read VFs role claim and then Kaiser's post again and I'm beginning to get it. Kaiser basically becomes a vanilla townie now as he can't use his ability but if people target him then they get poisoned (infected) too. I'm gonna assume it's the same with Kaiser as VF claimed that if we lynch him then one of the lynchers get infected too.

Doesn't that mean the disease should spread pretty quickly or am I looking at this the wrong way?

Comment

• unlynch Tango

Lynch VF

Tango is still scum
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Thanks I re-read VFs role claim and then Kaiser's post again and I'm beginning to get it. Kaiser basically becomes a vanilla townie now as he can't use his ability but if people target him then they get poisoned (infected) too. I'm gonna assume it's the same with Kaiser as VF claimed that if we lynch him then one of the lynchers get infected too.

Doesn't that mean the disease should spread pretty quickly or am I looking at this the wrong way?
                      VF says he can't target people, Kaiser says he can. If he can it'll spread and we need to kill him, if it's just when he's targeted it's not as big a problem.
                      I'd say we wait to see if Kaiser dies, then re evaluate but I'd have no problem killing the guy unleashing a disease on the town.

Comment

Well yeah I think that was the point, where you weren't supposed to interact with them and just let them die off like they will eventually like the ability says. Just keep a note of who is infected and just avoid contact like you would for a real plague.

All right I'm out until the after noon.

Comment

• Either VF's bull****ting (entirely likely) or there's another role out there who poisons people, and also has the ability to change who they look like? Seems unlikely to me.

Just an idea, but maybe the "looks like VF" thing was a hint at Xero, since it's well established they're brothers, and would thus look alike, at least in theory.

Comment

• My first mafia so I may be looking at this all wrong, but isn't poison completely different to disease. Poison is usually a foreign chemical being used on someone and to be spread the poison has to "enter" (be consumed or other means) the body of the victim. For example, if X poisoned Y's food then he can happily sit next to Y while he is affected by the poison without harm to himself. Thus surely Kaiser would not be contagious anyway.

Also disease or viruses usually have an incubation period where the carrier doesn't know they are infected, so it is unlikely to be seen spreading this early.

Sorry it's a little waffly, may be completely wrong but the wording bothered me that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                              My first mafia so I may be looking at this all wrong, but isn't poison completely different to disease. Poison is usually a foreign chemical being used on someone and to be spread the poison has to "enter" (be consumed or other means) the body of the victim. For example, if X poisoned Y's food then he can happily sit next to Y while he is affected by the poison without harm to himself. Thus surely Kaiser would not be contagious anyway.

Also disease or viruses usually have an incubation period where the carrier doesn't know they are infected, so it is unlikely to be seen spreading this early.

Sorry it's a little waffly, may be completely wrong but the wording bothered me that's all.
                              Nah I like the idea. Poison doesn't have to equal disease or infection. We may have a poisoner on the lose. Kaiser may die soon because of it. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post

Just an idea, but maybe the "looks like VF" thing was a hint at Xero, since it's well established they're brothers, and would thus look alike, at least in theory.
                                Would be dissapointed if SwAg put in hints like that Xero better not be Mafia
                                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X