Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You know, perhaps I'm just being a bit too naive due to my lack of experience playing the game, but I'm actually going to take VF's side and say that I believe him. I have no proof, or real reason even, to do so...but at this point, I've decided that it's a calculated risk to target him. Quite frankly, it's one I'm not comfortable taking at this stage.


    Meanwhile, I just have to be slightly suspicious of anybody that comes out of the gates swinging, with no real apparent reason for doing so. Furthermore, it looked like he was getting some people to hop on his pre-mature lynching bandwagons, so I'll just go ahead and do it.

    Lynch Vitor

    Comment


    • ah well, when I die since I cant really defend myself in this instance you guys will gain insights into things since I will turn up town.

      1. Vitor is either lying, or he will get sick in a day and die.

      2. Kaiser is either making the pm up, or someone framed me somehow

      3. You will learn how stupid the town can be

      4. before you celebrate when noone dies remember one of you will die a day later
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Well you can't really explain your own role either according to you. So as they said in Chappelle show "What's REALLY hood?
        So we can't really trust his opening role-claim and the fact that he is "town-aligned"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          You know, perhaps I'm just being a bit too naive due to my lack of experience playing the game, but I'm actually going to take VF's side and say that I believe him. I have no proof, or real reason even, to do so...but at this point, I've decided that it's a calculated risk to target him. Quite frankly, it's one I'm not comfortable taking at this stage.


          Meanwhile, I just have to be slightly suspicious of anybody that comes out of the gates swinging, with no real apparent reason for doing so. Furthermore, it looked like he was getting some people to hop on his pre-mature lynching bandwagons, so I'll just go ahead and do it.

          Lynch Vitor
          I Hate it when I am the first after a popular lynch candidate, and somehow it screaaams scum
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

          STUNT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            So we can't really trust his opening role-claim and the fact that he is "town-aligned"
            Well I don't really trust anyone right now, you included (nothing personal) but claiming ignorance because the guy controlling the game won't tell you your own role doesn't fly with me. Something's being hidden. And if he IS telling the truth and Swag isn't telling him how his own role works then it's Swags fault for letting him play.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JLash View Post
              Well I don't really trust anyone right now, you included (nothing personal) but claiming ignorance because the guy controlling the game won't tell you your own role doesn't fly with me. Something's being hidden. And if he IS telling the truth and Swag isn't telling him how his own role works then it's Swags fault for letting him play.
              Oh it's nothing personal, just business.

              VF173 either way, is a liability that needs to be gone as quickly as possible. Either he is a passive ability that role re-directors can abuse because he RC'ed so early or he is an active ability that he is using the passive ability as a cover. It's an obvious lynch in my eyes at this point.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                Oh it's nothing personal, just business.

                VF173 either way, is a liability that needs to be gone as quickly as possible. Either he is a passive ability that role re-directors can abuse because he RC'ed so early or he is an active ability that he is using the passive ability as a cover. It's an obvious lynch in my eyes at this point.
                I don't even know if redirectors can choose where they go, but even so good people can accidentally target him

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Vote Summary:

                  Sitisfit - 1 Vikingfag173

                  Vikingfag173 - 3 Chg91, Sitisfit, Vitor

                  The Deaner - 1 Centurion

                  IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
                  How up to date is this? Anyone not on there that should be or changed votes?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    How up to date is this? Anyone not on there that should be or changed votes?
                    I'm on the VF vote now too.

                    Comment


                    • ok here is my role basically

                      1. I am this game's bomb [the diseased one]
                      2. town-aligned
                      3. apparently re-reading over my pm everyone who has contact with me "has a chance to become infected and die a day or two later"
                      4. If anyone tries to kill me they 100% die a day or two later
                      5. If im lynched one of the persons at random will die a day or two later

                      if anyone really needs to know, that quote I have is on like page 3

                      if I am scum this would be the perfect cover, but if you guys wont believe me. When I tried to get more info on if anyone investigates me if they die he said he wouldnt tell me otherwise whatever he told me might get into the game. The only thing I can hope is that some scum votes for me and somehow he gets killed when I get lynched.

                      thats my role and ill continue to answer all queries...have no idea what is up with that pm from kasier, though I do get a pm from swagg this night, but not supposed to share it apparently
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        Thats what the whiteboard tells me
                        After Night 1 ? I dont think so

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          How up to date is this? Anyone not on there that should be or changed votes?
                          JLash voted VFan, I voted VFan and you voted Xero I believe.

                          Comment


                          • Also with all of his ****in roleclaiming i vote to ban vf from further games

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              How up to date is this? Anyone not on there that should be or changed votes?
                              Xero and VFan both voted for me. Forgot about that for a second there.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                JLash voted VFan, I voted VFan and you voted Xero I believe.
                                I never actually voted for Zero, just said that I would rather vote for him than Kaiser or VF. At least I dont think I voted for him

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X