• Show
Clear All

• Catching up, but i'll brb in a lil bit

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      Vitoria? For Realz?

It would be Hilarious if we all turned out to be town
      Sorry, it was the spell check on my iPad.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        That you and your brother need to be of the same alignment and should be able to PM each other since you guys probably have already anyways.
        They talk about it Outside of the Interwebz
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• That's right abandon common sense and kill off a town member in order to speed up the destruction of the town. The only thing against me is CJay's assumption and my brother being over protective of me.

Solid evidence guys, keep it up.

Comment

• Since VFan is hiding behind the whole crippled old man thing...wouldn't that make him the most obvious person to spot among all players....I think that anybody could spot a withered old man since there aren't many in the town compared to a person such as the Butcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
              Sorry, it was the spell check on my iPad.
              I thought it was one the jokes you guys make with my name. I mean, it got as far as Wytake Macho Man
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                I trust VF and Xero more than Vitoria and The Kaiser at this point. I'm willing to lynch any of the four though.
                What do I have to gain from making up that I got poisoned? That's not something you just make up.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  That you and your brother need to be of the same alignment and should be able to PM each other since you guys probably have already anyways.
                  we rarely see each other, making a big to do about nothing again are we? but anyway thnks for not killing me
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Someone vote for IBMG, just to get him to show up.

Comment

It Gets VF to stop Brotherly Love/Hate, and we really dont have better candidates right now. Except for VF. But the bandwagon wont fly
                      We have one person who have more against them than me. But Kaiser won't be touched because everyone is up his ass and been around the block a couple of times. And even though he has a history of not making sense. Was it 4 or 5 changes in votes he had? He's trying to stir up the pot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        Since VFan is hiding behind the whole crippled old man thing...wouldn't that make him the most obvious person to spot among all players....I think that anybody could spot a withered old man since there aren't many in the town compared to a person such as the Butcher.
                        what exactly is your point in this post?

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        I thought it was one the jokes you guys make with my name. I mean, it got as far as Wytake Macho Man
                        I still want to call you viktor
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I think you are clean, but It is considered scum if you hop on bandwagons, nopt if you create them.

Also, if I was mafia why would I go so hard after Vf? A townie for a Mafia? Doesnt make sense

If you were mafia, what do you think a better play would be?

So why again are you so adamant about keeping VFan?

What positives does he bring to the town with his ability?

First of all, I don't like the idea of lynching Town. If he's killed during the night, his assassin is guaranteed death (in a few days, anyway). If you do target him, and he IS lynched, you have a 1/14 chance of being infected. If we don't target VF, you aren't at risk of becoming infected.

Obviously the downside would be if somebody kills him, gets infected, and starts infecting the rest of the town (unless, of course, you're Mafia...). However, from what I understand, people have a chance to protect him from assassination, ergo, preventing the mafia from becoming instruments of NBC warfare.

This site is full of gamblers. You can either bet on him being a risk to the good guys, and try to off him; this gives you a roll of the dice for the disease. Or you can bet on him being a potential weapon against the mafia; this is basically a coin flip for whether or not he ends up being, essentially, a traitor once he's deceased.

I'm taking my chances with him staying alive.

PS: VF, if you screw me on this, I will hunt you down and cut your toes off.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            we rarely see each other, making a big to do about nothing again are we? but anyway thnks for not killing me
                            Common man, your making it obvious. Just because you don't see him doesn't mean you can't text him or talk about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              what exactly is your point in this post?
                              How can somebody look like you..you should be the only withered and crippled old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                What do I have to gain from making up that I got poisoned? That's not something you just make up.
                                I'm more worried about you poisoning other people. You should be dead in two days so lynching you wouldn't hurt the town at all. It would tell us who's right in your argument though. Killing you is a very cost effective way to get information.

Comment

Working...
                                X