Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh time to role-claim. Ok so CKaine was given an elixir by me according to the PM. I am pretty much the unorthodox doctor. My practices might be questionable and archaic and a little bit borderline but they get the job done. I protected CKane last night because I thought of his previous games he is a good player and has been known to get killed early on in games.

Comment

• I can't quote the PM directly, but the wording was that I drank my usual beverage, except it tasted slightly different than usual and I felt tired and fell asleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
        Sigh time to role-claim. Ok so CKaine was given an elixir by me according to the PM. I am pretty much the unorthodox doctor. My practices might be questionable and archaic and a little bit borderline but they get the job done. I protected CKane last night because I thought of his previous games he is a good player and has been known to get killed early on in games.
        So is CJ telling the truth about half role blocking you?

Comment

Sigh time to role-claim. Ok so CKaine was given an elixir by me according to the PM. I am pretty much the unorthodox doctor. My practices might be questionable and archaic and a little bit borderline but they get the job done. I protected CKane last night because I thought of his previous games he is a good player and has been known to get killed early on in games.
          ****ing A, good job Ckane look what we've done...I really hope hes bull****ting
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• So knowing that I have an adjective on the front of my name leaves to reason there are more of me out there somewhere in the world. Hopefully for you guys anyway because from the way it looks and knowing how closed minded you all are I better start writing my will.

Comment

Scum doctor.

Comment

You protected him by knocking him out?

Unlynch kaiser, lynch xero

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  So is CJ telling the truth about half role blocking you?
                  Lol I don't know I just protected CKane I didn't get any message about being blocked. But that got me to believe that he's just lying about being a role-blocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                    You protected him by knocking him out?

Unlynch kaiser, lynch xero
                    LMAO don't question the ideas of the creator. I just protected someone how I do it is up to the mighty Swag and his imagination.

Comment

Lol I don't know I just protected CKane I didn't get any message about being blocked. But that got me to believe that he's just lying about being a role-blocker.
                      But he just got super lucky and knew you targeted someone?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        ****ing A, good job Ckane look what we've done...I really hope hes bull****ting
                        What did I do? I was saying we shouldn't lynch him. He role claimed because other people started lynch voting and putting him up against the wall.

Comment

LMAO don't question the ideas of the creator. I just protected someone how I do it is up to the mighty Swag and his imagination.
                          Your role sounds like a scummy doctor

Comment

• be back laters...interesting **** up
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Well, this thing died pretty quickly. I take it no more progress will be made tonight?

Comment

• If Xero's a sketchy doctor, that means we could have a read doctor who could protect him if we believe him.

Comment

Working...
                                X