Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, I'll attempt to discern your posts and update the Vote Summary...
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• I'm not sure what I think about Xero but I don't see the point in lynching him. If he's town, he's a dead man walking anyways since he figures to be the Mafia's number one target during the next night phase, so let's not save a kill for them. If he's Cult or otherwise, we'll know for sure when he survives the night phase and if someone else gets drugged.

Comment

• Cjay's claim that he partially roleblocked Xero has me wondering that if the other half of Xero's ability recruits people into theTenebrae faction by addicting them to whatever he gives them to keep them safe. Sounds very culty to me.

Just a thought and purely speculative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          I'm not sure what I think about Xero but I don't see the point in lynching him. If he's town, he's a dead man walking anyways since he figures to be the Mafia's number one target during the next night phase, so let's not save a kill for them. If he's Cult or otherwise, we'll know for sure when he survives the night phase and if someone else gets drugged.
          And now they're not going to target him so we lynch him on Day Three. Thanks a lot, Ckane! =(

Comment

• We're going nowhere fast here, gentlemen.

Comment

• I come back and see...we have no progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                I come back and see...we have no progress.
                Not true. We know who at least one doctor role is. I feel like that's not moving in a positive direction, but hey, you take what you can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  And now they're not going to target him so we lynch him on Day Three. Thanks a lot, Ckane! =(
                  Oh God Dammit. But now the Mafia knows we're expecting them not to target him, so if he's not targeted, we'll know he's clean? *Head explodes*

Point is, if he's Cult he's in the Town's crosshairs and isn't going last long. I still think we give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

The Kaiser - 1 Taylor091

Vikingfag173 - 3 Chg91, The Kaiser, Jlash

Vitor - 1 Clovdyx

Xero - 5 MD4L, The Prodigy, SirApurrpos, chicagojay, Vitor

Tango - 1 Sitisfit

Hunter - 1 Xero

IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                      Hahaha nice. Swag will not be impressed.
                      On the contrary mdb, I find McNulty's condescending attitude toward me quite funny.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• 14 to lynch and we don't even have 14 active votes yet. Nobody wants to read the cluster**** which has been this day phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          Oh God Dammit. But now the Mafia knows we're expecting them not to target him, so if he's not targeted, we'll know he's clean? *Head explodes*

I've got you covered.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Vote Summary:

The Kaiser - 1 Taylor091

Vikingfag173 - 3 Chg91, The Kaiser, Jlash

Vitor - 1 Clovdyx

Xero - 5 MD4L, The Prodigy, SirApurrpos, chicagojay, Vitor

Tango - 1 Sitisfit

Hunter - 1 Xero

IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
                            I have mog with a vote for Xero
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              14 to lynch and we don't even have 14 active votes yet. Nobody wants to read the cluster**** which has been this day phase.
                              I didn't read it, I just went through and found votes.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Lynch Hunter

Because **** it, that's why.

Comment

Working...
                                X