This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
    This is more like it. I just don't take all the dramatic "whodunnit" part of the game seriously. Plus, I like to throw in curveballs now and then, to make people panic and do stupid things.
    But that's the whole game.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      He's not made for this.

Comment

Vitor should love me right now. Lol.

Where'd everyone go?
        Writing my gameplan for our matchup tomorrow. Btw I still haven't got Chg's if you were thinking he'd have handed it in by now.

I also have no clue to I should lynch. It's more that I haven't found a reason to lynch someone else so I've kept my vote with Vitor for now.

Comment

Not even close. There's so much more you can do with the game other than try to figure out everyone else. If you can get a perfect read on someone, they're playing the game wrong. No one should be able to read anyone perfectly.
          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
            Writing my gameplan for our matchup tomorrow. Btw I still haven't got Chg's if you were thinking he'd have handed it in by now.

I also have no clue to I should lynch. It's more that I haven't found a reason to lynch someone else so I've kept my vote with Vitor for now.
            Damn him. Well, looks like I'm going to have to do his part, too.
            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
              He's not made for this.
              You guys are taking this game WAYYY too seriously. It's a ****ing game.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Not even close. There's so much more you can do with the game other than try to figure out everyone else. If you can get a perfect read on someone, they're playing the game wrong. No one should be able to read anyone perfectly.
                There are no perfect reads, but there's plenty of logic and finding inconsistencies with things people say and their motivations. You seem to play the game by popping in and acting a fool hoping the work gets done for you. If that works for you, then that's cool I guess.

Comment

• This is the first week Im somewhat regretting trading Sean Lee.
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Cent's the Jester, or an idiot. There's no in-between here.

Even though I'm totally on board with the whole "lynch somebody because they panicked and role claimed" idea, VF seems like more of a threat than Vitor. I'm not willing to cast that vote yet, but I'm not afraid to risk infection, either.

Comment

• I will also say that I have multiple win-conditions. I'm pretty sure a village idiot only has one.
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

I will also say that I have multiple win-conditions. I'm pretty sure a village idiot only has one.
                        I'm pretty sure anything you claim at this point means nothing.

Comment

I will also say that I have multiple win-conditions. I'm pretty sure a village idiot only has one.
                          Townies only have one win condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                            Townies only have one win condition.

Touche.

Comment

I'm pretty sure anything you claim at this point means nothing.
                              Great. I then admit to being a mafia member, and my ability is that I'm always shown as town-aligned when I'm investigated.
                              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• I'm starting to feel like one of Cent's win conditions is to be lynched.

Comment

Working...
                                X