This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Way to bite my stilo, fag. You even took the "..." line break after stupid comments.

More importantly: we have a framer/ID thief, unless Vikesfag was lying about his ability. Take it with a grain of salt if you receive a PM and your attacker is revealed to you, for now.
    Not my fault you just did a really good job and I want to be like you. So I emulate you.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Common sense would tell you that. IR was a freaking Necromancer. If that doesn't scream cult... well... you're no use to the town. My guess is that a Necromancer isn't a sole independent with that name; there are most likely other members of the Tenebrae (Shadow) faction.

Btw, role claiming is pretty gay. Got me killed in Rio and saved me in II, albeit to die a horrible death to some zombie freaks.

Please, people, use your brains. Kaiser was POISONED, NOT INFECTED. HE DIDN'T CONTRACT ANY VIRUS, DISEASE, OR PLAGUE. That being said, I think that the most logical explanation is that, what with the VF "roleclaim" (in quotations because we don't know if it's true yet), there's an assassin/mercenary-type role out there that can also frame someone. Another logical explanation would be that the mafia has a killer role (a poisoner) and a framer, who both consequently worked together to make it look like VF committed the crime, when I in fact believe he did not. Use your brains people.
      Here's my breakdown of what (I think) the possibilities are behind the poisoning of Kaiser. Pay attention to the bold, because I know (the majority of) you guys don't really decipher text that well from experience.

By the way, we do now in fact know VFan wasn't BSing us, so it makes a lot of sense that someone would try and frame him.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Kaiser received a PM during the night that told him he had been poisoned, and that his poisoner "looked like Vikefags".
        So a poisoner and a framer? Probably in the same faction

Comment

Seriously. **** you Swag. Me, you, and if Simonds was playing could be unstoppable.

Well, I guess one of us is dying soon...
          I think scum has bigger fish to fry, at least for this night.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Not my fault you just did a really good job and I want to be like you. So I emulate you.
            My write ups for the Wire are going to be awesome, I've started working on some cool things

Comment

• Necromancer is probably the most dangerous thing a person can be in nearly all kinds of games. For those of you who used to play Diablo II, you should know as much. That was a brilliant idea.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                So a poisoner and a framer? Probably in the same faction
                Read my post above. Jeez people, Me and Chg have been saying this for a while -___-
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

I think scum has bigger fish to fry, at least for this night.
                  Oh, not me or you, I meant that someone who voted for VFan is going to die.

Well... Are we going to know who contracted the disease soon? Actually, no we aren't. We can't relay any information from our night PMs until the write up, so we'll find out tomorrow.

Comment

Well... Are we going to know who contracted the disease soon? Actually, no we aren't. We can't relay any information from our night PMs until the write up, so we'll find out tomorrow.
                    Is it better to reveal it and become a leper for night abilities, or not reveal it and hope scum tries their luck on you, though?

Comment

Must have read over it. I tend to disregard most of Vitor's posts due to his terrible writing. It's a habit that's been born due to Rio Mafia.
                      I blame the fact that I go by how thingsa sound most of the time.

But I promise to become readable, and a better poster overall soon
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Is it better to reveal it and become a leper for night abilities, or not reveal it and hope scum tries their luck on you, though?
                        I have a feeling someone is going to try and be like "Oh look, I has plaguez, don't touch me at all d00d!" It would be smart to not reveal it IMO if you were town aligned... Actually I'm not so sure now. Would the person who contracted the disease still keep their former abilities, just be in jeopardy of dying relatively soon? We'll see. I'd say if you were town, lay low and see if you could hit a scum guy.

Comment

If the scum are as few as somebody earlier (Vitor? VF? I can't remember) made it seem, it might be a better strategy to keep it a secret. That way, the Mafia possibly kills whoever is infected, contracts the disease...and then it's just a matter of waiting for them to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            I blame the fact that I go by how thingsa sound most of the time.

But I promise to become readable, and a better poster overall soon
                            'Twas a jest. I've ran into much worse. I did in fact totally read over your elaboration on your ability, though. I was under the impression it would send the vote back by the percentage so more votes would be necessary, not that the vote to lynch would be lessened.

Comment

'Twas a jest. I've ran into much worse. I did in fact totally read over your elaboration on your ability, though. I was under the impression it would send the vote back by the percentage so more votes would be necessary, not that the vote to lynch would be lessened.
                              Oh sorry, I might have made it a bit ambiguos by accident
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Doesn't the person who catches it die, though?

Comment

Working...
                                X