Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See what happens when you go and roleclaim day 1? You get framed. Let that be a lesson.

But in all honesty, I don't think it's big issue to have a diseased man out of the loop. It sucks that someone got infected. Fess up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
      Doesn't the person who catches it die, though?
      We don't know. They could die, or they could harbor the infection for a few days possibly and then die. My thoughts would be that Swag intended the person with the role to not be a VFag and role claim day one, so when people did in fact target them and contract the disease, they'd die a day or two after, so that it wouldn't be so concurrent.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
        We don't know. They could die, or they could harbor the infection for a few days possibly and then die. My thoughts would be that Swag intended the person with the role to not be a VFag and role claim day one, so when people did in fact target them and contract the disease, they'd die a day or two after, so that it wouldn't be so concurrent.
        If that's the case, then we need to figure out who got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
          I have a feeling someone is going to try and be like "Oh look, I has plaguez, don't touch me at all d00d!" It would be smart to not reveal it IMO if you were town aligned... Actually I'm not so sure now. Would the person who contracted the disease still keep their former abilities, just be in jeopardy of dying relatively soon? We'll see. I'd say if you were town, lay low and see if you could hit a scum guy.
          Well, I don't think any scum faction would risk more than a single member - if that - on a potential bomb lynch. At most, there's 4-5 scummies who voted for VF (1 representative for the 2 scum factions, assuming there are 2 scum factions, and 1-3 independents), but unless the scum have watermelon sized balls (and again, they should be playing the number's game - it doesn't make sense to risk it by targetting them), there's going to be at least 5 townies who will go unscathed until the sick dude drops.

If anybody claims to be sick, then that guy is an *******, and gave carte blanche for the scum to go after the 4-5+ townies that aren't sick.

tl;dr: *shrug*.

Doesn't the person who catches it die, though?
          It's a delayed death from what I understand, assuming VF was telling the truth.

Comment

• Guys, lynching VF was stupid. Way to go. He is that dumb and roleclaims day one. Swags reaction showed that he told the truth.... Way to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              Well, I don't think any scum faction would risk more than a single member - if that - on a potential bomb lynch. At most, there's 4-5 scummies who voted for VF (1 representative for the 2 scum factions, assuming there are 2 scum factions, and 1-3 independents), but unless the scum have watermelon sized balls (and again, they should be playing the number's game - it doesn't make sense to risk it by targetting them), there's going to be at least 5 townies who will go unscathed until the sick dude drops.

If anybody claims to be sick, then that guy is an *******, and gave carte blanche for the scum to go after the 4-5+ townies that aren't sick.

tl;dr: *shrug*.

It's a delayed death from what I understand, assuming VF was telling the truth.
              Yeah. Because the mafia members who voted for VFan (if any) all know who they are, so basically anyone else is fair game if the new diseased person claims it..
              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

That's a damn good point.

Comment

• Something that I'm unsure of, is it just killing the disease carrier that causes you to catch it, or is it targeting them at all? If it's the latter, then we effectively have 11 people in quarantine until somebody drops.

Comment

Something that I'm unsure of, is it just killing the disease carrier that causes you to catch it, or is it targeting them at all? If it's the latter, then we effectively have 11 people in quarantine until somebody drops.
                    I believe VF said that people who vote on him during the day if he's lynched and people who target him at night are prone to infection.

Comment

• You guys really lynched VF?

Not a good start all.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        You guys really lynched VF?

Not a good start all.
                        Sure it isn't, for the town, maybe.

Scum. I still haven't gotten over your ass eating me in Mafia II.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          That's a damn good point.
                          But it also limits who the townie power roles can go after, which provides any scum that may have voted for VF some measure of safety. >_<

Gamble, or play the numbers game? What do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            Guys, lynching VF was stupid. Way to go. He is that dumb and roleclaims day one. Swags reaction showed that he told the truth.... Way to go
                            It sucks to lose a townie but I've never felt less bad about it, he wasn't really a benefit unless he could only infect scum who target him, he was claiming to be investigation proof, which is hard to just accept on faith

Comment

But it also limits who the townie power roles can go after, which provides any scum that may have voted for VF some measure of safety. >_<

Gamble, or play the numbers game? What do you guys think?
                              How though? They could just try and catch someone who didn't vote for VF. That's a lot more safe then risking another infection.

Comment

Something that I'm unsure of, is it just killing the disease carrier that causes you to catch it, or is it targeting them at all? If it's the latter, then we effectively have 11 people in quarantine until somebody drops.
                                VF's role claim said that lynching and killing him had a 100% chance of infection, just targeting him with another NA had some other percentage attached to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X