This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    It sucks to lose a townie but I've never felt less bad about it, he wasn't really a benefit unless he could only infect scum who target him, he was claiming to be investigation proof, which is hard to just accept on faith
    He became useless after he roleclaimed to the town.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      How though? They could just try and catch someone who didn't vote for VF. That's a lot more safe then risking another infection.
      True that, I'm just saying that any scum who may have voted for VF have the same "protection" that any townies who voted for him did, at least until one of us drops dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
        Sure it isn't, for the town, maybe.

Scum. I still haven't gotten over your ass eating me in Mafia II.
        He was playing way too dumb for him to be scum. If he was mafia aligned, he wouldn't have played as dumb.

Get over it. You didn't lynch me when it was pretty obvious I wasn't townie aligned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          VF's role claim said that lynching and killing him had a 100% chance of infection, just targeting him with another NA had some other percentage attached to it.
          So in other words, there's a pretty good shot of avoiding this thing completely if you target one of us 11 who voted for VF over however long of a time period it takes somebody to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            He was playing way too dumb for him to be scum. If he was mafia aligned, he wouldn't have played as dumb.

Get over it. You didn't lynch me when it was pretty obvious I wasn't townie aligned.
            Who would have you voted for Clyde?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              !

lynch MD4L

Open and shut case, Robinson.

Comment

True that, I'm just saying that any scum who may have voted for VF have the same "protection" that any townies who voted for him did, at least until one of us drops dead.
                Yeah, that's also true. I say that anyone who has a night ability that's townie related, please don't target anyone who voted for VF to play it safe. We can't risk spreading this thing more among ourselves.

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post

Yeah, but he roleclaimed as the bomb and pretty much gave away all the power in his role. He put his selfishness to stay alive above the town's best interests. Not cool. Plus roleclaiming is lame, period.
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

!

lynch MD4L

y u votin 4 sum1 in night phase

u scum

Comment

!

lynch MD4L

I second this.

Lynch MFag4L

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                      I don't really like you, but this was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                        y u votin 4 sum1 in night phase

u scum
                        Oh sorry, I meant collapse MD4L's house on top of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          I don't even remember. I just know I had Rox/WDYW protecting me when yalls tried to come after me. I did most of my work through Pming.

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          !

lynch MD4L

That's from Chappelle's standup comedy right?

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                          Yeah, that's also true. I say that anyone who has a night ability that's townie related, please don't target anyone who voted for VF to play it safe. We can't risk spreading this thing more among ourselves.

Yeah, but he roleclaimed as the bomb and pretty much gave away all the power in his role. He put his selfishness to stay alive above the town's best interests. Not cool. Plus roleclaiming is lame, period.
                          Still, VF was doing some ****, but it was pretty obvious he wasn't scum. Why has he started acting like such a **** lately?

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                          I second this.

Lynch MFag4L
                          Someone tell this guy calm down.

Comment

Oh sorry, I meant collapse MD4L's house on top of him.
                            Must have been that inferior roof work that you Mexicans did.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              He voted for xero.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                He voted for xero.
                                Alright, that answers my question lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X