Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright well I was right about VF's role claim being accurate, but losing him is fine. Now we can trust Vitor at least. His ability could actually be really helpful too for us, so now that we can all decide who to use it on, we may have the opportunity to only need about 6 votes to lynch someone who we can mostly agree is scummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Alright well I was right about VF's role claim being accurate, but losing him is fine. Now we can trust Vitor at least. His ability could actually be really helpful too for us, so now that we can all decide who to use it on, we may have the opportunity to only need about 6 votes to lynch someone who we can mostly agree is scummy.
      Hows it feel lasting past the first day man
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Hows it feel lasting past the first day man
        haha its great! The only problem is that now I feel really bad about casting a vote for anyone, especially if they die really early, since I know what its like now.

Comment

• It would be really swell if I could get a protection for this night phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Alright well I was right about VF's role claim being accurate, but losing him is fine. Now we can trust Vitor at least. His ability could actually be really helpful too for us, so now that we can all decide who to use it on, we may have the opportunity to only need about 6 votes to lynch someone who we can mostly agree is scummy.
            Huh? We know at least part of his ability, probably all of it but we still can't confirm his alignment yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
              Huh? We know at least part of his ability, probably all of it but we still can't confirm his alignment yet.
              Yeah, I guess thats true. It does seem like a townie role though.

Comment

• OMG 27 pages. I'm so far behind, and there is no way I'm catching up now. Tomorrow is going to be lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                  OMG 27 pages. I'm so far behind, and there is no way I'm catching up now. Tomorrow is going to be lame.
                  OP has a game-log if you want the cliffnote version.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    OP has a game-log if you want the cliffnote version.
                    Also, is whatever faction IR was the equivalent of the mafia? Or just a non town faction. Because not telling us is kind of a dick move.

Comment

• Well. A more polite thing to ask would have been is the mafia called the mafia, or do they have a medieval name? And if so is that what IR was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                        OMG 27 pages. I'm so far behind, and there is no way I'm catching up now. Tomorrow is going to be lame.
                        I'll write you a summary,
                        Day/Night 1 were straightforward. VF roleclaimed bomb, we no lynched. IR died and wasn't town, BB died and was.

Day 2: Kaiser, VF, Xero and Vitor talked for about 10 pages. Kaiser lied quite a lot, Vitor started lynch mobs for no reason.
                        Xero roleclaimed doctor, Vitor lowers the lynch count, CJay changes what you do in the night phase.
                        Vitor was 13/14 towards being lynched, VF was somehow lynched even he looked more town than Vitor.
                        Kaiser should die soon and one of the 14 lynching VF is infected and will also die.
                        Sitisfit and Vitor were suspicious of Tango.
                        I think that's about everything if you don't want to read through every post.

Comment

• How is Vitor clear now, after pushing to lynch VF ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                            I'll write you a summary,
                            Day/Night 1 were straightforward. VF roleclaimed bomb, we no lynched. IR died and wasn't town, BB died and was.

Day 2: Kaiser, VF, Xero and Vitor talked for about 10 pages. Kaiser lied quite a lot, Vitor started lynch mobs for no reason.
                            Xero roleclaimed doctor, Vitor lowers the lynch count, CJay changes what you do in the night phase.
                            Vitor was 13/14 towards being lynched, VF was somehow lynched even he looked more town than Vitor.
                            Kaiser should die soon and one of the 14 lynching VF is infected and will also die.
                            Sitisfit and Vitor were suspicious of Tango.
                            I think that's about everything if you don't want to read through every post.
                            Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              How is Vitor clear now, after pushing to lynch VF ?
                              I figure that his role is likely town, because if the mafia had that role it would be rather powerful. But I didnt really think about it too much, and you guys are right, I guess he still could be scum

Comment

• So it's night now right?

Comment

Working...
                                X