X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    So it's night now right?
    Yes.

Unless everyone gets their PMs in ahead of time, Day 3 will begin at roughly 1:30 PM EST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      So it's night now right?
      Yes, 17 hours remaining.

Comment

• Ugh, don't feel like catching up.

What happened?

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
          Ugh, don't feel like catching up.

What happened?

Originally posted by Carling View Post
          I'll write you a summary,
          Day/Night 1 were straightforward. VF roleclaimed bomb, we no lynched. IR died and wasn't town, BB died and was.

Day 2: Kaiser, VF, Xero and Vitor talked for about 10 pages. Kaiser lied quite a lot, Vitor started lynch mobs for no reason.
          Xero roleclaimed doctor, Vitor lowers the lynch count, CJay changes what you do in the night phase.
          Vitor was 13/14 towards being lynched, VF was somehow lynched even he looked more town than Vitor.
          Kaiser should die soon and one of the 14 lynching VF is infected and will also die.
          Sitisfit and Vitor were suspicious of Tango.
          I think that's about everything if you don't want to read through every post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
            You forgot to say you have the double vote
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• I doubt the people that suspected Vitor before are going to back off now. He did prove he didn't lie about his ability though, which is cool. It'll be interesting to see if he gets sick after targeting VF. Also, if Cent wasn't bull****ting we'll see if he gets sick too.

Comment

I'll write you a summary,
                Day/Night 1 were straightforward. VF roleclaimed bomb, we no lynched. IR died and wasn't town, BB died and was.

Day 2: Kaiser, VF, Xero and Vitor talked for about 10 pages. Kaiser lied quite a lot, Vitor started lynch mobs for no reason.
                Xero roleclaimed doctor, Vitor lowers the lynch count, CJay changes what you do in the night phase.
                Vitor was 13/14 towards being lynched, VF was somehow lynched even he looked more town than Vitor.
                Kaiser should die soon and one of the 14 lynching VF is infected and will also die.
                Sitisfit and Vitor were suspicious of Tango.
                I think that's about everything if you don't want to read through every post.
                I didn't lie about anything. I was being truthful the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                  I doubt the people that suspected Vitor before are going to back off now. He did prove he didn't lie about his ability though, which is cool. It'll be interesting to see if he gets sick after targeting VF. Also, if Cent wasn't bull****ting we'll see if he gets sick too.
                  I don't understand why Vitor would have wanted to target VF. I like the idea of calling his bluff, but given that his ability is pretty obscure, there's very little reward to the risk you take of getting infected.

Comment

• ZZZZZZZ.....ZZZZZZZZ......ZZZZZZZZ

Bed Time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      I didn't lie about anything. I was being truthful the whole time.
                      This was some of the reaction to your admission it was your drink spiked.
                      Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      Somebody slipped something into my drink.
                      Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      So NOW you tell us that?

How could that have been the diseased old man?
                      Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      What would you think if you were town and a certain person said you were scum, and keeps refrencing a PM, then after like a whole day you finally reveal you were slipped something, not that you got a disease, which seemed to me your entire argument before, so of course everyone thinks you are either dumb and played this bad, or are scum and this little play has failed. The 3rd thing is that you were fooled by someone who framed me, which is possible but just think, how does it make sense for an old man to slip something in your drink when hes not going to even be around people at all. People come to me, I dont go to people.
                      Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      Ive had to read through like 150 posts since dinner so forgive me that I missed it, but he said now that he was slipped something instead?
                      People obviously had no idea and you spent half the day without mentioning it despite it being important, at the very best it was a lie of omission to try and get VF lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I don't understand why Vitor would have wanted to target VF. I like the idea of calling his bluff, but given that his ability is pretty obscure, there's very little reward to the risk you take of getting infected.
                        Proved my Ability tho. Now you know I was saying the truth
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• cool, I'm not infected
                          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• !!!!!! Where did all my tags go!?!?!?!
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

People obviously had no idea and you spent half the day without mentioning it despite it being important, at the very best it was a lie of omission to try and get VF lynched.
                              Yea I honestly missed the part about something being slipped into his drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                Proved my Ability tho. Now you know I was saying the truth
                                Doesn't prove your alignment though, and to be honest it sounds kind of scummy.

Maybe independent if you had a win condition attached to it

Comment

Working...
                                X