Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    I think Ckane worked out Carling has the double vote? Or else there's a secret voter out there
    That's right. And traditionally, that's usually the Mayor-like role that gets a double vote, correct?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Xero View Post
      So I got role-blocked last night so nothing exciting for me today.
      So you got role blocked again? I find that hard to believe.

      Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Hey guys have to get caught up. Wasnt paying close attention since I died, but good to be back
      Ummm.....are you a zombie?

      Comment


      • So who roleblocked Xero and did you get any info from it?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          Ummm.....are you a zombie?
          Nope still town, still the butcher.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Hey guys have to get caught up. Wasnt paying close attention since I died, but good to be back
            So we know you're a butcher, and you were out hunting the night you died. Any info on who brought you back?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
              What was his ability changed to out of interest?
              Don't know, swag hasn't pmed me. Maybe chg didn't have a night ability

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                That's right. And traditionally, that's usually the Mayor-like role that gets a double vote, correct?
                Or politician, in a medieval/Rome setting that would make sense

                Comment


                • Whoever is the investigator, make sure that Bodyburners isn't lying.

                  Just to be sure.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    So we know you're a butcher, and you were out hunting the night you died. Any info on who brought you back?
                    No Swag's PM was similar to write-up just flashes of light and congrats you're back.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      Whoever is the investigator, make sure that Bodyburners isn't lying.

                      Just to be sure.
                      Now the framer knows who to target...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                        No Swag's PM was similar to write-up just flashes of light and congrats you're back.
                        Chg sent me the exact same thing. Then he told me I was a zombie.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          No Swag's PM was similar to write-up just flashes of light and congrats you're back.
                          Ok that would make sense. The problem is, it makes way more sense that you'd be brought back by necromancers who would clearly be the shadow faction

                          Comment


                          • Okay this is strange, I targeted chg but there was a 'storm' and I went for kaiser instead. I changed it to investigate but he didn't use his ability last night.

                            Anyone else get that storm thing?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                              Now the framer knows who to target...
                              Now that youve said that, he probably wont. Double bluff
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • I'm a little worried about why the reviver chose to bring back BB so quickly, and so quietly.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X