This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Okay this is strange, I targeted chg but there was a 'storm' and I went for kaiser instead. I changed it to investigate but he didn't use his ability last night.

Anyone else get that storm thing?
    Id assume that was a redirector
    sigpic

Comment

Okay this is strange, I targeted chg but there was a 'storm' and I went for kaiser instead. I changed it to investigate but he didn't use his ability last night.

Well it was in the main write up

Comment

To me that sounds like someone redirected your ability from your original target to a new target that was either random or a target of their choice.

Comment

Well the write up said that the weather got really bad.

What is your ability again??

Comment

• The storm also makes me scared of necromancers, just thinking of getting near those oblivion gates...

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              Now the framer knows who to target...
              Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Now that youve said that, he probably wont. Double bluff
              Hold up... what?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                I'm a little worried about why the reviver chose to bring back BB so quickly, and so quietly.
                This. It means that BodyBurner has likely been converted to the alignment of whoever revived him, which also means the revivalist probably isnt town.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Id assume that was a redirector
                  Which is why I'm ok with VF being dead, so people aren't being herded into a disease bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                    Chg sent me the exact same thing. Then he told me I was a zombie.
                    But I'm not a Zombie. I also doubt Zombies would be in medieval mafia.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                    Ok that would make sense. The problem is, it makes way more sense that you'd be brought back by necromancers who would clearly be the shadow faction
                    I can see why you'd be suspicious of that , but I'm still the butcher and still town.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      I'm a little worried about why the reviver chose to bring back BB so quickly, and so quietly.
                      Me too. The only information we had on BB was that he was town. We know nothing of his ability. To me, the butcher sounds like a killing role. A butcher is often used as another name for a killer. I can't think of any obvious role a butcher would have. He could have been recruited by a faction as part of his resurrection. It's definitely a fear for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                        Why is Tango a suspect?
                        I want to know why too. I mean I cant defend myself, if there is no reason why I should be voted up to lynch anyway.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                        I'm sorta jumping on the bandwagon, he's been a bit shady, pushing lynches
                        Sorry bro. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
                        I only voted twice in this thread. For no Lynch and for Vitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post

I can see why you'd be suspicious of that , but I'm still the butcher and still town.
                          Someone else must know what your ability is if they wanted to bring you back so badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            Still, something seems pretty suspicious. And you just saying your butcher/town means nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              So you got role blocked again? I find that hard to believe.
                              No I got role-blocked once. This time. Unless you want to count CJay's "semi-role block" statement as an accurate marker of being role-blocked. (Which I wasn't and he was lying)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                This. It means that BodyBurner has likely been converted to the alignment of whoever revived him, which also means the revivalist probably isnt town.
                                So if he was revived by someone who isn't town, that means he isn't town. Which means he's scum and therefore should be our first victim as no one has stepped forward and said they were gonna revive him we can only assume that the intentions for raising BB is bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X