This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Link View Post
    Holy ****ing dog ****, reading through 450+ posts made me want to kill myself.
    Waking up with that to read is like the worst hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      True but none the less you gave up critical information and took the surprise factor away. Nasmatic did it the first day when he said was going to random vote people and then Paddy called him out on it.
      Not really, if he's scum, there's still plenty of pressure in the form of the noose around his neck. That's kind of the point of the early day phases in Mafia, throwing **** at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Comment

• We have a much higher percent chance of lynching a mafia than a power town--especially with two already down.

Comment

• Oh and revive Sancho. Do it if you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
            I don't care what people say, but Joe is easily one of the best posters on the site. He's a bit of homer, okay, but his opinions aren't as bad as people make them and a lot of his posts are genuinely funny.
            Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Thanks Lukic. I dont know what brought this on though. I must have missed some white font somewhere.
            Lukic did I miss something last night.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Waking up with that to read is like the worst hahaha.
              It felt like homework.
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• So, clown dicks and Nas are aligned, aren't they?

Comment

• Anyone have a vote count?

I'm about to go out. I'm leaning to IBMG but it feels like we're just piling on an inactive right now who can't defend himself. The fact that no one's stood up for him might suggest he doesn't have a faction.

I might pop back in drunk later and talk ****. Peace.

Comment

Oh and revive Sancho. Do it if you can.
                    I'm still not convinced the police chief is our investigator. Sounds like a different role altogether to me, since the investigator is usually named as such (or "detective", or "cop", or something more along those lines).

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      I'm still not convinced the police chief is our investigator. Sounds like a different role altogether to me, since the investigator is usually named as such (or "detective", or "cop", or something more along those lines).
                      Should we read that much into role names? I agree that it's not definitely the investigator, but at the least police chief sounds like someone you want around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                        We have a much higher percent chance of lynching a mafia than a power town--especially with two already down.
                        I don't think Sancho's role was really that powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          I don't think Sancho's role was really that powerful.
                          How come?
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            How come?
                            Maybe like a role block or protecting role, which would be pretty big.

I just don't think he was the "lead" or our only investigator.

Comment

• I'm going to get off soon and I don't know when I'll be on tomorrow so....

Lynch IBMG

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                                Should we read that much into role names? I agree that it's not definitely the investigator, but at the least police chief sounds like someone you want around.
                                Well, you just did, so.. yes?

I'd be surprised if Hyper would penalize the reviver - assuming there is one - if he takes too long to do some revivin' simply because that's something I already did with Mafia 2, so if I was him I'd be willing to chill a bit and see what falls over the next turn or three, and then make my move.

Though there's always the risk of him getting offed before he makes his move, so whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X