This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    Just caught up. I'm totally with you here. I don't even get why people are complaining since Igloo Boy already put out what was said and is using it as evidence against Ellbert.
    *moves to #2*
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Night 2:

Flash of light and Hunter emerges from another plane of existence. The first thing that he sees a man in a suit standing in front of him but he decide ignore to him and continue his way. The man starts to follow Hunter and takes a wire from his pocket and attacks. Hunter, being a divine being ignores his attacker and continues his walk. The man is puzzled, but continues his attack, this time he empties a submachine gun magazine at Hunter but its without an effect. Hunter turns and he says:

"Are you trying to hurt me"

His attacker nods and says: "Well... yeah"

"Then this world is evil, I no longer will have any part in it"

Hunter has died, He was Guardian Angel, Town-aligned

Nasmatic is walking around the town with his lantern, trying to bring light to its dark corners. Being accustomed to shadows he fails to see the dark the dark figure that stalks him in them untill its too late and it attacks. He tries to blind it with his lantern and actually succeeds, giving him a monent to escape. He gets past one street corner but thats as far as he will go as something splits his body into two pieces.

Nasmatic has died, He was Guard of the flicker, Town-aligned

mpg1995 is bound, gagged and tied up to a chair in a moist basement. He sees a man standing in front of him, holding a canister of something.

" Hey you know what this stuff is? "

" Mhmhmhm"

"That's right, its detergent, I pour this stuff down your throat and... well you get the idea... now, tell me everything you know!"

"Mhmhmhhmm"

"What? I cant hear you"

"Mhmhmhhmm!!!"

"Thats it, open wide!"

The man removes mpg's gag and shoves a funnel into his mouth and starts to pour detergent into it. mpg struggles but it is pointless as his entrails receive an acidy bath.

mpg1995 has died - He was the Djinn - Independent-aligned

"Hey guys, isnt that Sancho."

"Yeah, but I thought that he died."

"Well there he is nonetheless"

Sancho has been revived

Taylor091 and md4l have been arrested, they mat not vote in todays vote.

Its now Day 3

With 28 alive and 26 voting

Its 14 to lynch
      Last edited by Hyperborean; 12-14-2011, 03:37 PM.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• well damn...at least mpg is dead.

Comment

• Okay... Guardian Angel, Guard of the flicker, Djinn(?)... But Sancho is back, so that is good.

Chg is somehow still alive... despite all of these killing roles...just saying.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Ugh 2 dead people that sound like protectors but at least we got rid of a indy player.

Comment

• Here is a summary of Djinn if anyone cares to read it.

http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Djinn
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• So what is the point of kidnapping someone? You just end up killing them?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Did you see my new rule for all my futures games regarding Mods and tags while reading up?
                  Yeah and I think it is a great call. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have done so much since I'm supposed to be a pleb in this game."

Comment

• ****, Guardian Angel's dead?

Welcome back, Sancho.

Comment

• The Sanchez revival made me lol.

Comment

• wonder why those two guys were arrested, but sucks losing a celestial being...and does djinn sound like something out of supernatural to anyone else? where the frack is Chg
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Here is a summary of Djinn if anyone cares to read it.

http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Djinn
                          People don't know what a Djinn is?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            wonder why those two guys were arrested, but sucks losing a celestial being...and does djinn sound like something out of supernatural to anyone else? where the frack is Chg
                            Djinn are genies. They're in Supernatural, yeah.

But they're generally, or traditionally at least, considered to be the demons of ancient Arabic mythologies. So thanks, whoever killed him.

Comment

Okay... Guardian Angel, Guard of the flicker, Djinn(?)... But Sancho is back, so that is good.

Chg is somehow still alive... despite all of these killing roles...just saying.
                              Djinn are (for lack of a better term) genies, and are often associated with fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                People don't know what a Djinn is?
                                Just thought I'd provide bro...

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X