• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    That would have been irresponsible
    But it would of been awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Agreed except in the case of indy killers. In that case I think we lynch. That bull that they'll work for us is stupid.
      I can agree with this, killers be dangerous :/
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        But it would of been awesome
        Very true

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I can agree with this, killers be dangerous :/
          Im refering to the **** in mafia one. The serial killer role claims and you fools let him live. I say you fool cuz I didnt play mafia 1

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Very true
            Why isn't your Sig dancing anymore? Now they just stand there
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Night 3:

vikingfan173 is sitting in bush outside of a house. The time goes on but nothing happens. His attention begins to slip as he fails to notice the man that is creeping in on him. His creeper takes out a wire and attacks. At the last moment vinkingfan notices the attacker and delivers a swift elbow into his attackers stomach. He immidiatly jumps out of the bush and starts running towards his car. His attacker is already back up and has taken out a pistol. He manages to get two shots off, one scratches vikingfan's left leg, the other misses completely before vikingfan manages to take cover behind his car.

vikingfan, not being dazed at all by the sudden course of events takes out his own gun and returns fire with his left hand while his right hand searches the car for his shotgun. He quickly finds it and starts to fire it at the shadows of the night.

*Click* *Click* *Click*

"Damn"

He takes cover again and reloards the shotgun as quickly as possible and in a moment he is ready to again

"Come out you worthless bastard, I know that you are in there"

As he sees no movement he takes cover again... only to see that he staring at the barrel of a gun

"You son of a..."

*gunshot*

Bullet goes straight between the eyes and vikingfan drops dead.

vikingfan173
              has died, He Was Cowboy Cop, Town-aligned

It is now Day 4

With 25 alove and 25 voting

Its 13 to lynch
              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Why isn't your Sig dancing anymore? Now they just stand there
                Really!?! Ill fix it

Comment

• I can't believe that swag used my rio gameplay as an argument. Seriously bro?

Comment

• somebody got role-blocked last night by the number of kills that happened...either that or they didn't use it.

Comment

• Only one kill? Role-blockers, who did you role-block????

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        I can't believe that swag used my rio gameplay as an argument. Seriously bro?
                        You don't forget how to play. What you did in Rio was right; Chg, me, and others have said so.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Looks like people were right about mpg
                          sigpic

Comment

You don't forget how to play. What you did in Rio was right; Chg, me, and others have said so.
                            Look at the results though, I killed the cop. Without you hitting 3 for one on that mafia the game would have been over within days of that happening. So you are suggesting that I go back to being an ******* with the way that I play?

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Looks like people were right about mpg
                              He was kidnapped though, it doesn't make sense >.<

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Has Jlash role claimed something important that I missed?

Comment

Working...
                                X