Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia - Midnight of Madness - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Woo boys we are close to some mafia scum! I want everyone name that was matched with Nlights on Tangos list!!

    Comment


    • Day 6:

      Ckane is leading a charge on NorthernCharge.

      "Know that I know that Nlights is mafia

      "Seems good for me"

      "YUUUUP"

      While no one is looking someone from the crowd leaves them but no one seems to notice who it is.

      Moments later...

      *Rifle Shot*

      It hits Body Burner in the head as it explodes into pieces, like a ripe melon.

      "SNIPER, TAKE COVER"

      But there is no more shots

      Body Burner has died, he was Private Investigator, Town aligned


      It is still Day 6

      With 21 alive and 21 voting

      Its now 11 to lynch
      sigpic

      Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

      Stop being retarded.

      Comment


      • That ****ing sucks. It's still Day Phase though. I learned my lesson, let's not **** around.

        Lynch Nlights

        Comment


        • Poor BB. You'll be avenged my friend.

          Comment


          • I don't know if we need to vote again, but just in case, lynch NorthernCharge.

            Comment


            • Don't blame yourself ckane. Clever move by the mafia

              Lynch ncharge

              Comment


              • Vote summary:


                NorthernCharge: - 8 - Carling, Sancho, Rednose, Prodigy, chicagojay, Ellijay, Jlash, Ckane


                Someone dies @ 11
                sigpic

                Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                Stop being retarded.

                Comment


                • Suspects:

                  1. Md4l
                  2. Deaner
                  3. Paddy

                  Comment


                  • Did MD4l say, or did anyone find out, if his one time use kill ability can be used during the day?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      Did MD4l say, or did anyone find out, if his one time use kill ability can be used during the day?
                      He didn't say and I don't think anyone bothered to ask. Not like he would say anyway.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        He didn't say and I don't think anyone bothered to ask. Not like he would say anyway.
                        Yeah I just couldnt remember if someone learned that info from an investigation. Didnt think so.

                        Comment


                        • Lynch NorthernCharge

                          Comment


                          • 2 more and we bust some scum...

                            Comment


                            • So MD4L used his one time kill here? Or maybe this was Northern Charges last stand?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                So MD4L used his one time kill here? Or maybe this was Northern Charges last stand?
                                We really have no idea what went down.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X