This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post

His role claim said something about morality. I think his story checks out if we still believe the nihilist is a town role.
    This was his RC:
    Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Ok I'm going to come out with it because unlike jlash I don't want to kill all town members. I am the nihilist, town. As far as I know not supernatural. I have a passive ability in that due to my lack of morals I have a 50% chance of killing anyone who visits me (Lukic has already got lucky) if someone tries to kill or protect me I always kill them. I've been throwing a lot of names out there to try and get scum to target me but with my name starting to come up I thought I should let town. Anyone can still investigate me I just wanted you guys to know why jlash might turn up dead tomorrow if he carries on, it's up to him
    And an entry from the wiki page on the book:
    Described by Nietzsche himself as "the deepest ever written," the book is a dense and esoteric treatise on philosophy and morality

Comment

• Hyper is online!

Comment

• Night 6:

Lukic is sitting by a window, eyes locked in on the house across the street. He is completely aware of the danger thats climbing the side of his house. Suddenly the vision of his binoculars turns black. Baffled, he lifts his eyes up, only to see a massive claw rip his head off.

Lukic has died. He was Snoop, Town-aligned.

Chg91 is walking down when suddenly he hears he voice yelling at him.

"You there, on the ground, NOW!"

Chg complies as he is hand cuffed and dragged away.

"You'll be spending some quality time locked up."

Chg91 has been arrested, he may not vote in todays lynch.

It is now Day 7

With 18 alive and 17 voting

Heads fall @ 9
        Last edited by Hyperborean; 12-21-2011, 09:15 PM.
        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Come on hyper Geez!

Comment

• So no mafia kill tonight?

I wonder if that mean Nlights was the Mafia killer?

Comment

• Probably laying low after NCharge got Lynched. Lukic dieing is wierd who saw that coming?? ok guys suggestions. Who are suspecting. I'm going with Deaner, Clo, or chg. With me being new and no mafia kills is it a connection to chg being arrested.
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Probably laying low after NCharge got Lynched. Lukic dieing is wierd who saw that coming?? ok guys suggestions. Who are suspecting. I'm going with Deaner, Clo, or chg. With me being new and no mafia kills is it a connection to chg being arrested.
                I think the killer has just been role blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  So no mafia kill tonight?

I wonder if that mean Nlights was the Mafia killer?
                  Could be. It could also mean the killer got role blocked, so let's wait to hear from Claw dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    Could be. It could also mean the killer got role blocked, so let's wait to hear from Claw dicks.
                    If he's the guy that yells, he roleblocked me. BB confirmed me as indy before he died.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                      If he's the guy that yells, he roleblocked me. BB confirmed me as indy before he died.
                      Why would he roleblock the survivor?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        Why would he roleblock the survivor?
                        I have no idea, but somebody did. My guess is he did it to make sure I wasn't the werewolf or whatever that claw thing is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                          I have no idea, but somebody did. My guess is he did it to make sure I wasn't the werewolf or whatever that claw thing is.
                          I targeted PSU, but ended up at your house after a series of mirrors confused me.

But I sure did a great job of putting the Survivor on lockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            I targeted PSU, but ended up at your house after a series of mirrors confused me.

So the mafia redirected you then?
                            sigpic

Comment

At least it proves I'm not the thing with the claw. I'm grateful for that.

Comment

Has anyone else encountered this series of mirrors thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X