This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    When I'm inevitably lynched. Mafia can't kill me so it's a loss, but at the same time if we really think hyper is that unimaginative that he just rips all his roles of the first website he reads then sure lynch me
    I just don't understand how your role translates to being of any alignment. If we keep you around for a certain length of time do you just kill the remaining mafia, or if we attempt to lynch you, you run away and then kill everyone left?

That's the only possible outcome I could see.

Comment

• Night 7:

miamidolphin4life is sitting is his home, frustrated from the lack of actions he has witnessed for the past few days. But thats about to change as something jumps through the window of his living room. Suprised but not shocked md4l takes out a baseball bat and attacks his target with it. But his attacker just grabs it and snaps it to pirces, like an oversized tooth pick. md4l, wondering what the hell is against him decide to turn his tail and run, his attacker right before him. Just as he is about to be clawed on the wall he manages to escape into his equipment room, slamming the door close just as his attacker is about to follow him. He grabs a twelve gauge from the wall and begins to load it, wondering how long the door is going to last. Just as the door is about to break down md4l is loaded and ready to go.

" Hell yeah, come and get me now "

His attacker breaks through the door and finds itself steering into a barrel of a gun. md4l fires it, and fires it... and is tackled to the ground. He tries to fight back to its pointless as his attacker tears md4ls right arm off and then grabs his head and slams it thourgh the wall, killing him.

miamidolphin4life has died, He was Neighbourhood Vigilante, Town-aligned

guru_92 has fallen into a long sleep, for the next 3 day and night phases he may not speak, vote or use his abilities.

It is now Day 8.

With 16 alive and 15 voting

Its Lynch @ 8
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• A 3 day removal? Damn
        sigpic

Comment

• Damn, so long md4l. I suspected Guru of some foul play, I guess not now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
            Damn, so long md4l. I suspected Guru of some foul play, I guess not now.
            Either way it doesnt matter now, cant do anything for 3 days
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              guru_92 has fallen into a long sleep, for the next 3 day and night phases he may not speak, vote or use his abilities.
              Reading too much into it? What else did he have bar double vote i wonder
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                That's why I was suspicious. I think we were all too quick to clear him because of his double vote, and after all the investigations and no one coming up with a killer I was starting to suspect shadiness.

Comment

That's why I was suspicious. I think we were all too quick to clear him because of his double vote, and after all the investigations and no one coming up with a killer I was starting to suspect shadiness.
                  It doesnt say he cant be voted for though
                  sigpic

Comment

Damn, so long md4l. I suspected Guru of some foul play, I guess not now.
                    Does this rule him out of anything? Just means something either targeted him, or it's a part of his ability.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Either way it doesnt matter now, cant do anything for 3 days
                    We can still interact with him though, so we can remove him if we need to. Also - find out anything interesting last Night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                      Does this rule him out of anything? Just means something either targeted him, or it's a part of his ability.

We can still interact with him though, so we can remove him if we need to. Also - find out anything interesting last Night?
                      I targeted Chg and failed
                      sigpic

Comment

• What can put someone to sleep like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          I noticed nobody got locked up. Could that be his night ability?

Or you could just be reading too much into it.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          I targeted Chg and failed
                          Why did it fail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            I noticed nobody got locked up. Could that be his night ability?

Or you could just be reading too much into it.

Why did it fail?
                            Its 50/50
                            Ive explained this on at least two seperate occasions now
                            sigpic

Comment

• I didn't get anything interesting last night. Anyone else get any information?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                I didn't get anything interesting last night. Anyone else get any information?
                                Anything interesting? Whats that supposed to mean
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X