This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    And also, Eli you never bothered to use that last ability you said you had huh?
    It was "turn into a werewolf" now he can't turn it off

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      Got my PM in but I'll be gone till tomorrow afternoon.

I'm not really sure who this damn werewolf is but just thinking out loud:

Maybe J-Lash and paddy are aligned? Paddy hasn't said much a bout his role and JLash could be a bad rape van. Then Carling dies right after he realizes they're bad?

Maybe Egg-Shen isn't the survivor. Isn't that a pretty easy role to just make up? Maybe I'm still alive because I openly said I like to re-direct any actions toward him?

I thought Joe would be into this a lot more than he is.

We still have that thing ibmg said about Eli.

Chg is obviously still up there on everyones list.

Don't have any theories on Ckane or guru except double vote was mafia last time.
      You also redirected a roleblock at me on the night with a werewolf kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        It was "turn into a werewolf" now he can't turn it off
        As fun as that would be, it's impossible for him to have turned into a werewolf at some point in the game since the werewolf was killing before eli tried to get swag

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
          As fun as that would be, it's impossible for him to have turned into a werewolf at some point in the game since the werewolf was killing before eli tried to get swag
          What put you in a deep sleep Guru?

Comment

• I was just joking btw

Comment

What put you in a deep sleep Guru?
              Cent attacked. I don't have it confirmed to 100%, but I was shot multiple times and the mafia killer didn't kill anyone that night. And I don't know why I didn't die. Maybe it was someone or something that affected Cent, maybe that there's not 100% sure he'll kill his targets all the time, or someone might have given me some kind off weak-ass protection or I have some passive ability that I don't know about.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              I was just joking btw
              I know you did Just couldn't come up with a nice comeback so I just wrote something. Since I've been knocked out for so long (since hyper decided to quit for a while) I just need to write. There's so many times that I wrote something and just before I posted it I remembered that I was knocked out.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

Cent attacked. I don't have it confirmed to 100%, but I was shot multiple times and the mafia killer didn't kill anyone that night. And I don't know why I didn't die. Maybe it was someone or something that affected Cent, maybe that there's not 100% sure he'll kill his targets all the time, or someone might have given me some kind off weak-ass protection or I have some passive ability that I don't know about.

I know you did Just couldn't come up with a nice comeback so I just wrote something. Since I've been knocked out for so long (since hyper decided to quit for a while) I just need to write. There's so many times that I wrote something and just before I posted it I remembered that I was knocked out.
                And what ability do you know about?

Comment

And what ability do you know about?
                  That my vote is doubled.

Not the funniest ability, but at least I didn't have to get any heat for not roleclaiming.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

I was the same while i was captured, Joe made a joke about being hairy and Mexican and i was so angry no one called him the Chupa Cabra.

i got my pm so write up incoming i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                      I was the same while i was captured, Joe made a joke about being hairy and Mexican and i was so angry no one called him the Chupa Cabra.

i got my pm so write up incoming i guess
                      Hopefully.

Comment

Maybe it takes silver bullets.

Comment

• Night 11:

Jlash is in his home, prepping himself up for another night of bashing innocent strollers. Suddenly his phone rings. And naturally he picks it up. An inhumane voice answers.

" Good Evening Jlash "

" What, who is this? "

" Mhm hhhh, do you ever wonder how your life would end? "'

" What the hell is this... O, oh I see, dont think that Im not unto you "

" There is blood red moon on the night sky, soon the blood of mortals will run on the streets. These are your final nights. "

" Yeah, sure, whatever. "

And Jlash hangs up, picks up his hoodie, baseball bat and car keys and walks outside. He takes a couple of careful looks but everything seems to be in order. He walks to his van and steps in, everything seems still seems to be order. And he departs on his journey.

After a couple of minutes of driving he hears a weird voice coming from the roof of his van... like something was crawling on it. Then he hears another voice, like someone was tearing metal. He looks on both side and then up and sees the roof being torn off. Jlash, not panicking, grabs his baseball bat and prepares to fed of the invader. As it shows its ugly face Jlash hits it twice with his bat before his attacker grabs it and breaks it like a tooth pick. Jlash, with annoyed look on face looks and sees a massive claw that rips his head off.

Jlash has died, He was Homemade Interrogator, Town-aligned.

It is now day 12.

With 8 alive and 8 voting

Day ends @ 5
                          Last edited by Hyperborean; 01-06-2012, 04:42 PM.
                          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• So, who could the werewolf be? Has he/it even failed to kill during a night?

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• i assume where Hyper wrote that JLash heard he a weird voice he meant a weird noise.

But this confirms there's another faction and the Werewolf is part of it, this could be the last day/night unless we lynch the werewolf today

Comment

So, who could the werewolf be? Has he/it even failed to kill during a night?
                                Having a double vote makes me suspicious of you for being part of the evil genius faction, it would also mean they can get a voting majority a lot quicker

Comment

Working...
                                X