Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, I went out around 11 pm last night and there was nothing going on and now so many new pages
    first of all, thanks to hyper for hosting this game!

vamps played a good game with some lucky breaks early on I guess. Congratz! I'm quite sure noone of the townies in the end suspected a whole fraction to be left, most likely only 1 werewolf.
    I got a little suspicious the day before I died, because the lynch was so rushed(might even have been the 2 lynches before) but I couldnt lay my finger on it and as said, I didnt expect that much scum left.
    But those vamps just did a great job: Especially ckane's roleclaim was excellent and since he was serving us mafia left and right, I guess noone really suspected him. didn't suspect guru either, double vote on scum was very unexpected. totally missed that missed kill on eli, that was bad play. And well, I was suspicious of chg for some time, but couldn't really push it.

seeingvamp roles ->vampires:bloodlines ftw

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    That would have been dumb luck at best if you had gotten me that early. Killing you made me smile
    a good part of this game early on is dumb luck. especially the town killing the doc on day 1 AGAIN.

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    I've never seen Buffy
    don't deny it

Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
    I'm just amazed that no one considered eli for being the killer, cause his roleclaim was extremely shady, especially when there were no kills the night he went crazy
    it was lucky, this whole thing was so early and thus kept being buried in a swag-spammed thread, he also played the whole evil-thing on swag that day very well in combination with ckane.
    tbh, after the xmas break of the game, I had completely forgotten about it.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    How was Ckane's role confusing to anyone at all?

An investigator, immune to Cthulhu's madness, that survived a Night Kill without a doctor or bodyguard being present in the write-up... I was literally banging my head against the wall.
    saying that in hindsight is always easier. one could have caught that, but his investigations helped the townies so much and there were still a few people left without roleclaim who could have protected him.
    But what should have been even more obvious, how an investigator was allowed to survive that long.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    You actually came up town, we knew the town was so retarded that we could just say you were mafia, get you quick lynched and no one would say anything about it. Lucky us you came up Evil Genius aligned and no one said anything about it.
    that was a real lucky break, with those little things on ckane, it might have been enough to question his alignment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    I never saw the tags
    me neither. I also didn't care to hear them. As I said several times before, spoilers just ruin the fun of games, so why should you want to know them? I had a lot of fun with this game, even though I ended up losing.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Well Hyper gave this role to the wrong person because I wasn't going to take a swing until I had 100% proof that they were non-human.
    I couldn't risk the fact that I only could kill 1 person on a hunch and it could bite me in the ass later. If I had 2 town-mafia players to kill then I would have taken a swing at somebody for sure. I had a good role, highly restricted though.
    I would have done that the exact same way...
    far too little chances to go wrong, especially with the chance of a framer being around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
      Ckane138 as

- Malkavian - Vampire-aligned - immune to other madness,would have have had nice effects on shrink had he visited him (I'm very interested in this, too)... oh and, also would appear as independent if investigated by town investigators
      - Ventrue
      - Gangrel -
      - Toreador

yay Vampire games ftw
      vamp roles are really strong

I'd be a little more interested in the indies' abilities and winning conditions

mpg1995 as

- Djinn - Independent-aligned - Bunch of stuff, was heartlessly killed by Jlash

Link as

- Creepy Doll - Independent aligned, would be held by a player, that player would have suffered

Egg Shen as

- Puppet Master
      have to say this was quite well-played
      Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      What exactly would have happened if I crossed paths with Rednose? At one point he suggested trying to cure me but I didn't want to risk any side effects.
      as above, that would be interesting to know

Comment

• hmm, my role wasn't really that awesome
        especially since I had to be so careful about the consequences..
        what exactly were those unwanted consequences?

Mafia Role

Rednose....

You are Shrink - Town-aligned

Ability: Your ability to cure people from madness will prove useful for the days to come. As such, you may, during a night phase pm me a player name. If that player has a curable madness they will be cured from it. But be advised, if you target a sane man or something else the results might be... unwanted...

Victory condition - You win when all of the threats to town are eliminated

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          And JLash, sorry for calling you a douche earlier in the game haa, I was getting frustrated because I had a defense, but I had to wait for Clov for people to believe it, and I knew that CKane survived our hit the night before haha
          It's cool. I thought it was funny you were using your mom and grandmom's birthday as an excuse to not get lynched. Haha

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
          Cast list:

Chg91 as

- Toreador - Vampire-aligned - club owner, roleblocker, also could become a redirector if luck was with him and would appear as town if investigated by town investigators..
          Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          Whaaaaaaaat?
          Yea....you guys had awesome roles.

Comment

• Just out of curiosity people were saying that I could have fought my lynching harder. What could I have said to have not got lynched? It felt to me like once you are a lynvhing candidate there is nothing you can do to change people's minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
              Just out of curiosity people were saying that I could have fought my lynching harder. What could I have said to have not got lynched? It felt to me like once you are a lynvhing candidate there is nothing you can do to change people's minds.

That's my problem with the game - almost nobody is willing to consider a reasonable defense. Hell, I had to offer a hundred dollars if I turned up scum before that idiot would leave me alone (although maybe he was pretty sure I wasn't and was just trying to get the scumlynch on me). It really takes the fun out of the game when it gets to the point of, "I think you might be scum, so you're going to die and there's nothing you can say to prevent it"

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Yea....you guys had awesome roles.
                don't be mad, you guys had a ****ton of power roles and couldn't even sniff one of us out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  don't be mad, you guys had a ****ton of power roles and couldn't even sniff one of us out.
                  How many times did somebody say "I'm very suspicious of Chg"? Or of Elli, for that matter.

Comment

hmm, yea, like all those investigators who would see most of you not as scum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      How many times did somebody say "I'm very suspicious of Chg"? Or of Elli, for that matter.
                      That's not the same as sniffing us out. Or should I say, snuffing us out.

The only reason people were suspicious of me was because I hadn't roleclaimed, and the only reason I hadn't roleclaimed was because I didn't want to give the mafia killer even more ammunition to come after me - something the rest of you should have very seriously thought about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                        hmm, yea, like all those investigators who would see most of you not as scum?
                        I was paired up with guru in the list at least once. Hit him or ckane (also paired with guru), and it would be a matter of time.

So, yes, exactly all those investigators.

Comment

Well like already said, you guys were immune to investigation.

But I'm not mad, just saying you guys had great roles.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            Well like already said, you guys were immune to investigation.

But I'm not mad, just saying you guys had great roles.
                            Yeah. I'm not trying to whine, because the vamps played the game perfectly, but they were given just about everything possible to ensure a win.

Comment

• ya, ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Yeah. I'm not trying to whine, because the vamps played the game perfectly, but they were given just about everything possible to ensure a win.
                                You outed me, and then Chg made sure to it that I "beat the beat up" every night at the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X