This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    If you have reason to believe it's not part of his role or otherwise something that he has to do (the effect of someone else's role) you should try to lynch him. He has no reason to try to deceive or confuse us unless he has bad intentions.
    He started it off as a joke about the ckane stuff, I'm pretty sure.

No point in lynching him over that.

Comment

If you have reason to believe it's not part of his role or otherwise something that he has to do (the effect of someone else's role) you should try to lynch him. He has no reason to try to deceive or confuse us unless he has bad intentions.
      Calm down, just having fun
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

This, ill stop now, if you start thinking about lynching a townie over a line
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          None of that. This is serious.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            My bad, sorry Sancho.

Comment

• Anyone with a night ability, dont think about the last games, judge things solely off this game
              Hyper always says preconceptions are the enemy
              Its happened already with Vitor
              sigpic

Comment

Anyone with a night ability, dont think about the last games, judge things solely off this game
                That's what I would say if I was scum, too.

Comment

That's what I would say if I was scum, too.
                  Try harder
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone with a night ability, dont think about the last games, judge things solely off this game
                    Obviously I'm new, but I would think preconceptions like "this is how IR acts when he's scum" are risky but general trends among all mafia games like "scum tend to use this strategy" are important to know. For instance, what mdb said about scum making jokes about being scum is an astute observation. Townies wouldn't want to risk their lives, so that's very helpful and valid reasoning.

Comment

Obviously I'm new, but I would think preconceptions like "this is how IR acts when he's scum" are risky but general trends among all mafia games like "scum tend to use this strategy" are important to know. For instance, what mdb said about scum making jokes about being scum is an astute observation. Townies wouldn't want to risk their lives, so that's very helpful and valid reasoning.
                      Except Townies have joked in every game... Last game alone: Body Burner, Sitisfit, SirA, CJ, etc. and they were all Town.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Cant you stop changing votes every 5 mins?
                        sigpic

Comment

Cant you stop changing votes every 5 mins?
                          I won't do that anymore.

Comment

• I was pretty certain that guru voted, and it got missed
                            Not that it matters
                            sigpic

Comment

• If anyone between 1-12 on the signup list is an investigator please investigate Ckane. Anyone 13-24 please investigate Sancho. Anyone 25+ please choose someone to investigate well.

Just suggesting the first two based off of their weird posting rules and I'm assuming that is automatically going to make people suspicious of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                                If anyone between 1-12 on the signup list is an investigator please investigate Ckane. Anyone 13-24 please investigate Sancho. Anyone 25+ please choose someone to investigate well.

Just suggesting the first two based off of their weird posting rules and I'm assuming that is automatically going to make people suspicious of them.
                                Sancho's was a joke. He's proven he can post without underlines.

Comment

Working...
                                X