This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Great, lose the Doctor early again. I'm taking this as the Mod Faction Kill, banhammer death.

Carling's death looks to be the Troll Faction Kill. Don't know what the pothead's ability might be.

MD4L's situation is now even more clouded to me. Why would someone try to kill him basically knowing he was lynch suspect #1 coming out of this. I'm guessing the ability used on him to protect him from the lynch was a full day/night kill protection.

I assume we can discuss who we should Lynch up, just not post in here?
    I think so. Same thing happened in Midnight Madness with a "blackout".
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Great, lose the Doctor early again. I'm taking this as the Mod Faction Kill, banhammer death.

Carling's death looks to be the Troll Faction Kill. Don't know what the pothead's ability might be.

MD4L's situation is now even more clouded to me. Why would someone try to kill him basically knowing he was lynch suspect #1 coming out of this. I'm guessing the ability used on him to protect him from the lynch was a full day/night kill protection.

Much like the blackout in the previous game
      sigpic

Comment

Possibility, if have mods as our mafia and trolls as our indies.... or vice versa.
        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• How will Chg and WDYW know if someone votes for X to WDYW then votes for Y for Chg
          Cross checking lists?
          sigpic

Comment

• Md4l sounded like a girl, but who would leelee be aligned with?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              Md4l sounded like a girl, but who would leelee be aligned with?
              Husband & wife situation or Indy
              sigpic

Comment

Swag. Duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  How will Chg and WDYW know if someone votes for X to WDYW then votes for Y for Chg
                  Cross checking lists?
                  Every vote should be sent to both of us (just separate us with a semicolon for those that don't know how).

If I get one that Chg didn't, I'll forward it to him.

And I'll modkill all of you if I get too many unvotes (not really but still)
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    The pepper spray and Leelee makes sense.

I threw down some support in the thread swag.

And if someone is bitter about Madness, wouldn't they just go after Elli?
                    I was after all the one who killed nearly the ENTIRE town with no suspicion.

Comment

Well FU mdb. Jerk. I'm sure it wasn't you and someone is making you vote that way with the PM Vote and all.
                      Lol, I had to laugh at this. Whoever has the "puppet master" role that BB had from Mafia II wasted it today. You should put the vote on weaker people so that they get voted out; personally, I am not going to cast a vote for someone I believe to be potentially extremely helpful to the Town (Forum) cause... What can I say, you made an impression on me in Mafia II when you sifted through all of my garbage when no one else did for several more days. I'm sure something else had something to do with that, but nonetheless, you're Mafia II was very good, but with an *

*trollface on white text*
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        How will Chg and WDYW know if someone votes for X to WDYW then votes for Y for Chg
                        Cross checking lists?
                        I assume it's like night abilities where you're required to PM both.

Comment

• I'm going to bed, happy hunting guys

Comment

Uh, the Trolls?
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              Every vote should be sent to both of us (just separate us with a semicolon for those that don't know how).

If I get one that Chg didn't, I'll forward it to him.

And I'll modkill all of you if I get too many unvotes (not really but still)

Expect minimum of 50 votes from me by this time tomorrow.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              I was after all the one who killed nearly the ENTIRE town with no suspicion.

I suspected you. I voted for you Day Two.

Clovdyx - Better than you

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Lol, I had to laugh at this. Whoever has the "puppet master" role that BB had from Mafia II wasted it today. You should put the vote on weaker people so that they get voted out; personally, I am not going to cast a vote for someone I believe to be potentially extremely helpful to the Town (Forum) cause... What can I say, you made an impression on me in Mafia II when you sifted through all of my garbage when no one else did for several more days. I'm sure something else had something to do with that, but nonetheless, you're Mafia II was very good, but with an *

*trollface on white text*
                              What was his puppet master role?

Comment

• Hory shit, I laughed so hard when the Doctor is dead AGAIN.

Also, kfc4l's writeup was hilarious.
                                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Working...
                                X