Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long til MD4L comes in here and claims not to have known he wasn't lynched and that was the reason he wasn't posting in here?
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Is the argument against me pure instinct? It's not even a random draw? Wasn't it Swag who criticized us for doing this exact thing?
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
        Is the argument against me pure instinct? It's not even a random draw? Wasn't it Swag who criticized us for doing this exact thing?
        Heh. If I'm wrong, I have some explaining to do. But given the hand currently dealt to me, I feel comfortable with it.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          Wow. I'm sorry man. Kidney stones sound horrible.

In other news, I'm somewhat torn between MD$L and Link. MD$L's lynch actually has sound reasoning behind it, but I have an inkling that Link is scum.
          Care to explain why you are suspicious of link along with Swag?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
            Unless Swag is scum and has the ability to change the alignment of a lynchee, he has everything to lose and nothing to gain by proposing Link. He's clearly found something with his role indicating that Link needs to be lynched, so after we lynch him, if he's town we lynch Swag. If he's scum it was a good lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
              I have a reason, don't loop Scubmatic in with me CiceroPanza.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Unless Swag is scum and has the ability to change the alignment of a lynchee, he has everything to lose and nothing to gain by proposing Link. He's clearly found something with his role indicating that Link needs to be lynched, so after we lynch him, if he's town we lynch Swag. If he's scum it was a good lynch.
                How much do you want to bet if it was almost anyone else trying to lead a lynch against me, you wouldn't follow along?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  I have a reason, don't loop Scubmatic in with me CiceroPanza.
                  My question was meant to ask him why he was agreeing with you, not for you to answer as well.

Comment

• On phone; will respond when I get home to any futher inquiries.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

How much do you want to bet if it was almost anyone else trying to lead a lynch against me, you wouldn't follow along?
                      No... Someone leading a lynch is that person sticking their neck out. It's very simple really. If we lynch you and you're scum, congrats Swag. He's obviously not completely cleared by any means, but he led us on a good lynch. Hooray. If we lynch you and you're town, then Swag is either a liar who then needs to be lynched or he's an idiot who then needs to be lynched. Simples.

Comment

No... Someone leading a lynch is that person sticking their neck out. It's very simple really. If we lynch you and you're scum, congrats Swag. He's obviously not completely cleared by any means, but he led us on a good lynch. Hooray. If we lynch you and you're town, then Swag is either a liar who then needs to be lynched or he's an idiot who then needs to be lynched. Simples.
                        Sounds sheepy to me, but alright.

Comment

Sounds sheepy to me, but alright.
                          Think about it. If we lynch MD$L and he's town, we learn nothing. If we lynch him and he's scum, we learn a bit and we've lynched one scum. If we lynch you and you're town, we know Swag is scum (or an idiot). If we lynch you and you're scum, we learn a bit and we've lynched one scum. Basically, there's a bigger hypothetical net gain from lynching you than there is from lynching MD$L.

Comment

• Swag would wiggle himself out of a townie lynch.

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
                              JoeLegend - 1 - x
                              Link - 4 - x, x, x, x
                              miamidolphin4life - 2 - x, x

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Not that I don't think SwAg has at least a somewhat legit reason for leading the Link bandwagon, I'm a little surprised he's out to a small lead on MD4L.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X