Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright just caught up. I'd say one positive to our losses is that we still have our investigators so we should be able to gather some good info.

I also agree that MD4L is super suspicious and I'd be ok with lynching him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Alright just caught up. I'd say one positive to our losses is that we still have our investigators so we should be able to gather some good info.

I also agree that MD4L is super suspicious and I'd be ok with lynching him again.
      Explain yourself. Regarding the pink text.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        Explain yourself. Regarding the pink text.

I "came on queer" apparently.

Comment

Alright just caught up. I'd say one positive to our losses is that we still have our investigators so we should be able to gather some good info.

hahhaaha
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Nice job targeting Arcade or having Arcade target you.

Comment

Who did you target then?
              sigpic

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh my gosh that's funny.

Comment

• Something to remember: Someone giving us scum does not absolve them. Its a good sign obviously, but don't forget mafia one.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    I think it's the second one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                      My question was meant to ask him why he was agreeing with you, not for you to answer as well.
                      My only response to you CiceroPanza: Lol.

Originally posted by JLash View Post

Lol fag.

Originally posted by JLash View Post

You came on queer? LOL, Fag.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      JLash got a little funky with The Backdoor Bandit apparently, lmfao.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        JLash got a little funky with The Backdoor Bandit apparently, lmfao.
                        Woah what? He got it on with Seneca Wallace?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                          Something to remember: Someone giving us scum does not absolve them. Its a good sign obviously, but don't forget mafia one.
                          Agreed completely. I acknowledges that in my posts about Link/Swag.

And everyone, remember. I'm not saying I believe Swag or would rather lynch Link than MD$L. I'm fine with lynching MD$L. I just think the Link lynch has a lot of upside which you're clearly missing if you're saying it's a lynch based on a hunch and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            Agreed completely. I acknowledges that in my posts about Link/Swag.

And everyone, remember. I'm not saying I believe Swag or would rather lynch Link than MD$L. I'm fine with lynching MD$L. I just think the Link lynch has a lot of upside which you're clearly missing if you're saying it's a lynch based on a hunch and nothing more.
                            What's the case for Link and how did I miss it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              People should just trust me on this one.
                              Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                              Ah, comments like these.

No, dont say anymore.
                              Hyperborean gets it.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Just got cuaght up. I am the master of the sancho challenge. The Doctor dead again LOL.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                                X