X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    @bold, What? That doesn't make sense.

Who is scum? Well, apart from you. I don't know. and you have 4 votes, one of which me and one more is Hyperborean... I wouldn't exactly call that piling on lmao.
    Nevermind, someone dropped a vote off of you. Lol, classic. Scum throwing votes everywhere in order to confuse.

And Egg Shen said he was suspicious of Cicero, Double Vote Egg Shen?

Lol someone voted for Vitor.

Who voted for me? Heh
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

@bold, What? That doesn't make sense.

Who is scum? Well, apart from you. I don't know. and you have 4 votes, one of which me and one more is Hyperborean... I wouldn't exactly call that piling on lmao.
      Pretty sure those lines you quoted are from last game.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        The hell, votes are going everywhere
        I'm not gonna bandwagon vote this time. I'm trying to stick to what I know.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          The hell, votes are going everywhere
          To be expected and only 12 out of 30 have voted.
          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
            Pretty sure those lines you quoted are from last game.
            Lol, I just made them up and put them in quotes. Like this.
            lol
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

lol
              Really? I thought at least one of them was from a write up from last game.
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                Really? I thought at least one of them was from a write up from last game.
                If it is, I guess Hyper just seared it into my brain, but I truly just hit the quote button and typed stuff in.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Two people actually voted against me? Uhhhh

Comment

• Oh ya good call on the double vote Swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                      Two people actually voted against me? Uhhhh
                      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      And Egg Shen said he was suspicious of Cicero, Double Vote Egg Shen?
                      It doesn't make sense to me either CiceroPanza. I'm guessing it's just Egg Shen with a 2fer.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                        Oh ya good call on the double vote Swag.
                        Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        It doesn't make sense to me either CiceroPanza. I'm guessing it's just Egg Shen with a 2fer.
                        Damn, ninja'd again. I fail twice on my ninja master skills

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• The person I voted for (Should be obvious) I think is alligned with MD4L. We have Lynched him once and someone tried to kill him at night. Why waste another Lynch on MD4L? Instead lets Lynch who I voted for and see who he is? Should be obvious. Unless I missed some things I thiink its a smart Lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            The person I voted for (Should be obvious) I think is alligned with MD4L. We have Lynched him once and someone tried to kill him at night. Why waste another Lynch on MD4L? Instead lets Lynch who I voted for and see who he is? Should be obvious. Unless I missed some things I thiink its a smart Lynch.
                            Vitor?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Vitor?
                              Private vote sir. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
                                vitor?
                                vf
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X