X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Nevermind just saw the updated vote
    You trying to start the bandwagon on vf since he's aligned with MD4L? I could get behind that but I'd prefer to stick with the kinda obvious one atm.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      What do you mean? If there's a banhammer killing people, are we not of the mind to suspect that the Mods are Mafia? I don't think the Trolls would be a mafia-esque type deal, because each person is their own troll, which is why I suspect trolls to be independent. Mods have their own forum and ban people, obviously.
      So you just want to give the blanket statement that all moderators are Mafia - that is tunnel vision, would you consider all Moderators on this forum evil? I feel more like there will be a faction of Moderators that are scum and then there are some that are not to serve as protectors of the Forum.

I am also inclined to think trolls are Indy, but I'll hear theories otherwise.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
        I haven't voted, yet. I don't have anything on Cicero, it's just my gut, so I'm not ready to lynch him. I'm leaning toward Link right now.
        Well, if it's not you, then who is convinced Cicero is scum?
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• I'd just like to throw something out. Unless someone role claims, this day phase will end with MD$L or Link getting lynched. I'm not trying to defend myself specifically, but if you're going to vote to lynch someone other than those two at least make a case compelling enough that your lynch can get some momentum. I don't want us stick in limbo with all our votes spread around.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            So you just want to give the blanket statement that all moderators are Mafia - that is tunnel vision, would you consider all Moderators on this forum evil? I feel more like there will be a faction of Moderators that are scum and then there are some that are not to serve as protectors of the Forum.

I am also inclined to think trolls are Indy, but I'll hear theories otherwise.
            Well I think- think I have a lead on potential scum then, but I guess I can't say for sure about the person, then.
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
              I'd just like to throw something out. Unless someone role claims, this day phase will end with MD$L or Link getting lynched. I'm not trying to defend myself specifically, but if you're going to vote to lynch someone other than those two at least make a case compelling enough that your lynch can get some momentum. I don't want us stick in limbo with all our votes spread around.
              Theres atleast 4 scattered votes on that list that are scum votes.
              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Well I think- think I have a lead on potential scum then, but I guess I can't say for sure about the person, then.
                I'm all ears schnookums. Go with your gut, if you think it's worth-while, then go ahead.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                  You trying to start the bandwagon on vf since he's aligned with MD4L? I could get behind that but I'd prefer to stick with the kinda obvious one atm.
                  Thats not who I voted for. I went with the guy MD4L defended when he was piling up votes for a Lynch. He voted to Lynch him then backed off and stood up for him. To me thats just suspicous. Later Vitor voted to Lynch MD4L when it looked like a fore gone conclusion then said alright who use there daytime ability. To me that was a guilty guy trying to fit in with the crowd. Its just really suspicous to me.
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I'm all ears schnookums. Go with your gut, if you think it's worth-while, then go ahead.
                    If Mods are presumed (and this is my theory) to be mafiosos, then I'd have to say we have to at least test the theory and lynch Nasmatic, because I got the result that he's Ckane.
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

If Mods are presumed (and this is my theory) to be mafiosos, then I'd have to say we have to at least test the theory and lynch Nasmatic, because I got the result that he's Ckane.
                      Not only that, but it seems to me like Cicero might be aligned with Nas as well. They're both trying to put votes on MD4L (I'll get the posts in a second), and just in the last page (50 per post) Nas was telling people to just put votes on the two prime suspects instead of spreading them around.

Comment

So you are role-claiming as an investigative role right now?

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Not only that, but it seems to me like Cicero might be aligned with Nas as well. They're both trying to put votes on MD4L (I'll get the posts in a second), and just in the last page (50 per post) Nas was telling people to just put votes on the two prime suspects instead of spreading them around.
                            There is the scum led vote suspect.

Comment

• I just lost my challenge
                              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                Thats not who I voted for. I went with the guy MD4L defended when he was piling up votes for a Lynch. He voted to Lynch him then backed off and stood up for him. To me thats just suspicous. Later Vitor voted to Lynch MD4L when it looked like a fore gone conclusion then said alright who use there daytime ability. To me that was a guilty guy trying to fit in with the crowd. Its just really suspicous to me.
                                Then who voted for vf? I thought vf defended md4l the most, and he was the very last vote to lynch md4l, which looks like forgone conclusion imo.
                                Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                                So you're claiming you can investigate?
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X