This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    No I'm 99% confident you are forum-aligned and I really hope you don't have to role-claim. I think you are a deadman now though. Actually on second thought, if you have the role that I think you have then it might not be a bad idea to role-claim but it comes with a risk and I think you know what that risk is.
    Thanks for the support. However I don't believe what you said is accurate. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

• There's two people that voted for Nas. I edited it. Gosh you guys are fast.
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
        The only thing that makes me hold back is that trolls in reality aren't like mods, who have their own subforum. Trolls like Run DMG aren't exactly friends with other trolls, but at the same time, I could see them being a faction.
        Its all speculation, so who cares at this point. The one thing I think is pretty concrete is that there are at least 3 killers out there, one who is Mod like, one who is troll like and one who looks like a serial killer.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Thank you <3

Are there two double votes?
          WDYW just edited it, and it shows Nas as having two x's by his name, but Cicero still has two votes on him, but only one x...
          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
            Link - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
            miamidolphin4life - 4 - x, x, x, x
            Cicero - 2 - x
            Vitor - 1 - x
            SwAg Dynasty - 1 - x
            Nasmatic - 2 - x, x

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              What are your thoughts on Ckane? (The role, not the person)

Trolls very well could be a faction, but I couldn't imagine DIT, Run-DERP, Franchize, Dwins, etc. getting along... Maybe I'm over-thinking it.
              Tough call on CKane's role, I really don't have any idea.

I think you're overthinking it.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
                Link - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
                miamidolphin4life - 4 - x, x, x, x
                Cicero - 2 - x
                Vitor - 1 - x
                SwAg Dynasty - 1 - x
                Nasmatic - 2 - x, x

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
                Egg Shen either has the double vote, or someone is a secret voter. There's no mistaking Cicero's vote count showing up like that two times in a row.

But why exactly are we letting Nas off the hook? Because Kaiser says he thinks he knows that Nas is forum aligned? Need we forget that the last role that was able to make voting PM-exclusive was Prodigy last game, who was the Mafia Godfather??
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Egg Shen either has the double vote, or someone is a secret voter. There's no mistaking Cicero's vote count showing up like that two times in a row.

But why exactly are we letting Nas off the hook? Because Kaiser says he thinks he knows that Nas is forum aligned? Need we forget that the last role that was able to make voting PM-exclusive was Prodigy last game, who was the Mafia Godfather??
                  I haven't voted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                    I haven't voted.
                    Alright.. Sorry, just threw your name out there because you were the other person suspecting Cicero. Or did you vote on him? No one is to be fully trusted due to the Forums being downed.

Comment

Alright.. Sorry, just threw your name out there because you were the other person suspecting Cicero. Or did you vote on him? No one is to be fully trusted due to the Forums being downed.
                      Yeah, if I had the double vote, I wouldn't have said that I was suspicious of someone and then vote for that person revealing I was the double voter. That would be stupid. If anything, I think it's somebody trying to set me up.

Comment

So that was definitely Kaiser who shut down the public voting?

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                          Well, Mdb's vote is stuck like that. He can't change it, and I guess you all need to know that?

From now on, the vote counts will look like Wdyw - 3 - x, x, x
                          Oh good to know. Really should have said that to me in a PM. Othteriwse I would have been very confused about how I voted for Pheltz despite not being here for 24 hours.

I'll read up on everything tomorrow as it's 3.30am and I'm dying for bed right now.

Comment

• Okay, sorry I haven't been active. Luckily I have a three day weekend so I should be on a lot more.
                            TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                              Yeah, if I had the double vote, I wouldn't have said that I was suspicious of someone and then vote for that person revealing I was the double voter. That would be stupid. If anything, I think it's somebody trying to set me up.
                              Certainly possible. I understand where you're coming from, but I hope you at least understand my precautions.

What are your thoughts on Nas? I really feel like I hit something here, and it seems like no one is going for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                                Okay, sorry I haven't been active. Luckily I have a three day weekend so I should be on a lot more.
                                Same here. I have a surprise party tomorrow, and I'm brewing beer on Sunday but I have off on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X