This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    So that was definitely Kaiser who shut down the public voting?
    It's assumed at this point, but he hasn't exactly denied it. You remember his "troll post," saying that the forums would be down soon? Yeah. That's what I suspect, anyways.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Certainly possible. I understand where you're coming from, but I hope you at least understand my precautions.

What are your thoughts on Nas? I really feel like I hit something here, and it seems like no one is going for it.
      Please don't push a lynch on me. Let me say this. There is a 0% chance I'm getting lynched today. However, if you push a lynch on me, I'll be forced to make myself more vulnerable and thus will likely be nightkilled.

Comment

• Yiiiiiiii Jiiiiiiiaaaannnliiiiiiaaann
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Same here. I have a surprise party tomorrow, and I'm brewing beer on Sunday but I have off on Monday.
          With that color scheme i think most want less from you atm. No offence meant
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
            Please don't push a lynch on me. Let me say this. There is a 0% chance I'm getting lynched today. However, if you push a lynch on me, I'll be forced to make myself more vulnerable and thus will likely be nightkilled.
            o rly? y?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              With that color scheme i think most want less from you atm. No offence meant
              Offense taken.

Comment

I'm going with what I have.

As for the bolded, why do you say this? You also said that there was no chance of you getting night killed after WDYW posted that PMs were no longer being accepted. It seems like a slip up you somehow managed to talk people into disregarding, and I'm not going to believe you.

I've already stuck my neck out to possibly be night killed.
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

So I don't think you are the role that I thought you were because I can't see a immunity from day or night kills being built in to that role.

Comment

o rly? y?
                    It's not an ability and it doesn't involve role claiming. It's because I'm smart. Please, please don't lynch me. The more I defend myself, the more likely I'll be nightkilled and I want to stay alive in this game. It's fun.

Comment

Offense taken.
                      Tell me about the beer you will be brewing
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                        I'm going with what I have.

As for the bolded, why do you say this? You also said that there was no chance of you getting night killed after WDYW posted that PMs were no longer being accepted. It seems like a slip up you somehow managed to talk people into disregarding, and I'm not going to believe you.

I've already stuck my neck out to possibly be night killed.
                        Oh my gosh... I'm surrounded by idiots. I didn't say there was no chance of me being nightkilled. Reading comprehension is a virtue. What I said was now that all the PMs are in, if I'm already killed I'm already killed. If I'm not already killed then nothing I do or say will get me killed because PMs were done. It's not that hard to figure out.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        So I don't think you are the role that I thought you were because I can't see a immunity from day or night kills being built in to that role.
                        I don't have immunity to anything. I would talk my way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          Was your troll post not that, but the day ability that took affect later and actually put the forums down???

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          It's not an ability and it doesn't involve role claiming. It's because I'm smart. Please, please don't lynch me. The more I defend myself, the more likely I'll be nightkilled and I want to stay alive in this game. It's fun.
                          How do you expect anyone to believe this?

Comment

Tell me about the beer you will be brewing

It's going to be an Arrogant Bastard clone. You guys get anything from Stone out there? It's a very hoppy beer, like most California breweries these days.

Comment

• ok all caught up after a busy day, my thoughts...

-I wonder if the ckane death was just a lucky guess or someone was butthurt about last game, losing the doctor this early game after games gets frustrating
                              -idk what to think about md4l now, he apparently has abilities of a power role, he also was targeted by someone which makes no sense since he was the logical target today by everyone
                              -swagg, I am wondering if your instinct about link is on pure instinct or has something to do with your ability, either way you are putting yourself out there whether or not hes scum or forum. Also I will not assume you are forum aligned even if hes scum, I remember my role in that being the mafia 1 hero as a scum person...
                              -I find it funny that JLash now has to type in pick, that is so hard to read

I am unsure who to vote for, because I want to believe md4l but him acting leelee like cannot be good for us, especially since he is unkillable is troubling
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Oh my gosh... I'm surrounded by idiots.
                                Way to win favor

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                It's going to be an Arrogant Bastard clone. You guys get anything from Stone out there? It's a very hoppy beer, like most California breweries these days.
                                No i dont think i know that one
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X