This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    I don't think you really understand Freudian slips. That response makes perfect sense to me. "Now I can piss off scum with no repercussions. **** scum." Seems simple enough to me.
    It makes perfect sense to me. I can't vouch for the soundness of his argument, but it IS logical.

If A) If they haven't voted for him yet, he lives
    AND B) They hadn't voted for him.

Then C) He gets to live

Must be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      Ignoring every post about Mods being mafia?
      I think the Mod group COULD be mafia, but I don't think that necessarily role named after a mod (e.g; CKane, Siena; Chg, etc.) has to be part of the faction.

Comment

• Alright, so who is going to be the mafia to the regular forum posters then? Any bright ideas Nas?
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          It makes perfect sense to me. I can't vouch for the soundness of his argument, but it IS logical.

If A) If they haven't voted for him yet, he lives
          AND B) They hadn't voted for him.

Then C) He gets to live

Must be true.
          bold should say VALID, not logical.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
            Alright, so who is going to be the mafia to the regular forum posters then? Any bright ideas Nas?
            Trolls. Euros. Postwhores. Certain mods. I have no idea. Considering so far we know exactly three role names (two of whose owners are dead), I don't think it's very relevant.

Comment

• SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
              No Lynch - 4 - Taylor091, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
              The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
              EllijayFalconsfan - 2 - Sitisfit, The Prodigy
              Miamidolphin4life - 16 - NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, SwAg Dynasty, ChicagoJay, broncofan7, SirApurrpos, Vitor, Pheltzbahr, Jlash, Tango, EllijayFalconsFan, PSUShenanigans, Ckane138
              The Prodigy - 1 - Nasmatic
              Nasmatic - 1 - Hunter

The double vote cant be any of those people since there was none in the first lynch. That leaves only 6 possibilities for people who never voted.
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Trolls. Euros. Postwhores. Certain mods. I have no idea. Considering so far we know exactly three role names (two of whose owners are dead), I don't think it's very relevant.
                .. It's not relevant who the mafia is?
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

People are smart. You only account for one vote. I shall henceforth ignore you (unless people start listening to you).
                  You're kind of dumb for getting excited and blabbering after getting one vote, especially if you're town. A role name is notable, but I think they're are 4 Lynches I'd be ok with before running you up to role claim. Don't know why you freaked out so much, unless you're scum of course.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
                    The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
                    Miamidolphin4life - 16 - NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, SwAg Dynasty, ChicagoJay, broncofan7, SirApurrpos, Vitor, Pheltzbahr, Jlash, Tango, EllijayFalconsFan, PSUShenanigans, Ckane138
                    Nasmatic - 1 - Hunter

The double vote cant be any of those people since there was none in the first lynch. That leaves only 6 possibilities for people who never voted.
                    I also voted for SwAg previously, then unlynched him, so I'm not the double vote.

Comment

There is only five of them. And why did you even post that list, now everyone knows it.
                      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                        .. It's not relevant who the mafia is?
                        Not at the moment. For now it's just blind speculation. Like I said, we only have three role names. When the first scum dies, we'll know. At this point strategy is way more important than what the mafia is called.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        You're kind of dumb for getting excited and blabbering after getting one vote, especially if you're town. A role name is notable, but I think they're are 4 Lynches I'd be ok with before running you up to role claim. Don't know why you freaked out so much, unless you're scum of course.
                        I tried to remain relatively calm, but remember I couldn't see the vote count. I had no idea how many votes I had so I wanted to make sure people weren't going to lynch me before I saw how many votes were on me. As soon as I saw the vote count I'm pretty sure my demeanor changed completely.

Comment

• I dont know what amount of time passed when IBMG sent out that info, but it was unlikely 15 voters would automatically vote for you in 10 minutes
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
                            The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
                            Nasmatic - 1 - Hunter

Its pretty funny that 16 people thought MD4L was Lynchable before 3 rounds of shenanigans (Freakout, Protected Lynch, Protected Night Kill) and now only 4 people think so. Lotsa scummies in that 16 fo sho.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              I dont know what amount of time passed when IBMG sent out that info, but it was unlikely 15 voters would automatically vote for you in 10 minutes
                              I probably shouldn't have been so paranoid. You're right.

Comment

I probably shouldn't have been so paranoid. You're right.
                                No, you shouldn't have been. Not because people shouldn't try to cover their asses, but because nobody is willing to entertain a reasonable defense/argument. I don't get why people would want to play a game like this if you're just going to ignore any argument that your theory is wrong, but such is life.

Comment

Working...
                                X