Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, well sense obviously that didn't go anywhere, does anyone else have anything better to do then try to lynch MD4L again?
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Alright, well sense obviously that didn't go anywhere, does anyone else have anything better to do then try to lynch MD4L again?
      It looks like MD$L or Link. Take your pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        It looks like MD$L or Link. Take your pick.
        There he goes again. Whats the rush scum.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - mdb17
          Link - 6 - x, x, x, x, x, x
          miamidolphin4life - 3 - x, x, x
          Cicero - 2 - x
          SwAg Dynasty - 1 - x
          Nasmatic - 4 - x, x, x, x
          No Lynch - 1 - x

With 30 alive and 29 voting, it's 15 to lynch
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            *MD$L or Link or Nasmatic or Cicero or Vitor or Swag or Pheltz.

That's everyone who has a vote.

Comment

Oh my gosh... I'm surrounded by idiots. I didn't say there was no chance of me being nightkilled. Reading comprehension is a virtue. What I said was now that all the PMs are in, if I'm already killed I'm already killed. If I'm not already killed then nothing I do or say will get me killed because PMs were done. It's not that hard to figure out.

I don't have immunity to anything. I would talk my way out.
              Attacking the arguer, not the argument. Not the best strategy.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              ok all caught up after a busy day, my thoughts...

-I wonder if the ckane death was just a lucky guess or someone was butthurt about last game, losing the doctor this early game after games gets frustrating
              -idk what to think about md4l now, he apparently has abilities of a power role, he also was targeted by someone which makes no sense since he was the logical target today by everyone
              -swagg, I am wondering if your instinct about link is on pure instinct or has something to do with your ability, either way you are putting yourself out there whether or not hes scum or forum. Also I will not assume you are forum aligned even if hes scum, I remember my role in that being the mafia 1 hero as a scum person...
              -I find it funny that JLash now has to type in pick, that is so hard to read

I am unsure who to vote for, because I want to believe md4l but him acting leelee like cannot be good for us, especially since he is unkillable is troubling
              It's a mystery. We could find out depending on what happens here.

oh yes, IBMG should have thought about sharing that piece of information, Nas is probably clean if hes ckane...
              I don't know, Ckane flexes his Mod muscle more than most of the Mods. He deleted 20 posts in a single thread because I picked on Dwinsgames, AKA his dupe account that he has yet to confirm or deny.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Ignoring every post about Mods being mafia?
              Hah, yeah. Why doesn't he just confess now.

so now me, you and md4l are a faction...cool times
              My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              And you could probably add Das Kaiser to that mix.
              My thoughts exactly... I must say, the blackout is pretty convenient given his bold text... Could be an elaborate set-up like Kaiser said, still a point of wonder with me.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              You're kind of dumb for getting excited and blabbering after getting one vote, especially if you're town. A role name is notable, but I think they're are 4 Lynches I'd be ok with before running you up to role claim. Don't know why you freaked out so much, unless you're scum of course.
              Link, I hope.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Its pretty funny that 16 people thought MD4L was Lynchable before 3 rounds of shenanigans (Freakout, Protected Lynch, Protected Night Kill) and now only 4 people think so. Lotsa scummies in that 16 fo sho.
              I think whoever tried to kill him must be a Town (Forum) Night-Kill. It doesn't make sense for scum to kill him, but a Town (Forum) killer could see all the talk about potentially burning another lynch on MD4L, so he decided to take him out and spare us the trouble, but didn't work.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

In his defense, IBMG did ask what options were out there. He DID provide the two that are the most viable (in addition to him).

Comment

• There is some blatant lurking going on.
                  sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                  And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    In his defense, IBMG did ask what options were out there. He DID provide the two that are the most viable (in addition to him).
                    Thats saying vote for the top 2. Thats not giving a reason. Its pretty much a bandwagon speed lynch.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Thats saying vote for the top 2. Thats not giving a reason. Its pretty much a bandwagon speed lynch.
                      No... There are obvious reasons for both.

MD$L - His shadiness yesterday coupled with our inability to lynch him coupled with his inability to be nightkilled.

Link - Swag has something on him and we have nothing to lose by trying it. If he's town we lynch Swag.

None of the other options have as much reasoning behind them. Although I guess you could say mine does.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Attacking the arguer, not the argument. Not the best strategy.
                        You're right. I didn't mean to go ad hominem on him but I felt I'd already clearly explained it. I definitely got too defensive during my half hour long pseudo-possible-lynching.

Comment

• Someone voted No lynch. Hmm
                          sigpic

Comment

No... There are obvious reasons for both.

MD$L - His shadiness yesterday coupled with our inability to lynch him coupled with his inability to be nightkilled.

Link - Swag has something on him and we have nothing to lose by trying it. If he's town we lynch Swag.

None of the other options have as much reasoning behind them. Although I guess you could say mine does.
                            If you guys want me to share what I got, I will... Maybe then the Town votes will stop going everywhere because I doubt there is that many scum to throw the votes all over the place.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Someone voted No lynch. Hmm
                              I think it's whoever voted for Vitor originally, because in the second most recent count there's one vote for Vitor and in the most recent that vote is gone, replaced by no lynch.

Comment

• Nas are you doing MD$L for a reason
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X